• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm not at all sure if we should kill Gunner yet, since we don't have any more killing roles if Altaria gets culted, right?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I think we lost our chance of winning long before you were lynched tonight.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
a) Sasha's kill gets transferred anyways

b) there's still an arsonist

c) sure they can cult Altaria, but it'd be a waste of a night and she'll still have more kills before then

d) we have lynches?? lmao. you make it sound like the cult is an all powerful force. they literally have a max of three members right now. oooo scary

if you really want to be helpful, you'd just tell us who Colress is so we can narrow shit down. lol

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
a) Sasha's kill gets transferred anyways

b) there's still an arsonist

c) sure they can cult Altaria, but it'd be a waste of a night and she'll still have more kills before then

d) we have lynches?? lmao. you make it sound like the cult is an all powerful force. they literally have a max of three members right now. oooo scary

if you really want to be helpful, you'd just tell us who Colress is so we can narrow shit down. lol

a. I'm the one who's willing to help you guys, my maf friends would probably won't be so helpful, js

b. yeah, and they could have arson'd a lot of other innos, innos that could make you lose anyways

c. what if she's already been culted? we don't know that, but that's still a possibility, and you're just gonna sit there hoping she kills someone but doesn't

d. right but they are still the cult, and they can still be pesky to deal with once they get big enough. you might as well take the action and kill them beforehand. Like I said, we've been trying to find the cult leader for the past few days for you.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
The thing is, you're looking to find the cult leader for town?

Baloney.

If anything, you're looking for the leader to then just be able to nuke enough people to swing the numbers in your favour or even worse have us murder the cult so you can just pick off townies whilst doing that. Now to go onto your Sasha claim, as much as your ability gets passed onto another player, surely you wouldn't out at this point? Noone had pegged you as scum in any way, shape or form and you could have easily remained hidden for a while, killing off players, to be honest and you've already become one man down so I would like to think you're not going to throw it away that quickly.

So I wonder if you're going to try and nuke some players as Glooper......hm we'll see I guess

There's no point in swinging the numbers in our favor, YOU ALREADY KNOW IM SASHA. Also, there's no way out since Naku noticed I was revealed, and there are no visiting killing roles other than me and Altaria, and Zinnia definitely knows who's Altaria so :/ Even if I tried, I'd 100% fail. I shouldn't have killed Nani tbh, that was a misplay on my part. I had a gut feel she was Cucco, but went against it coz I thought she was Pikmin.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
There really is no point in keeping Sasha around unless you want a constant looming shadow that could just immediately change their mind during the night phase.
What if the cult decides to convert gunner.
That wouldnt make it much better.

Years
Alright, so I think based off of the Whismur line, I think we can guess what went on.

N0: Colress visited Zinnia (Naku) and Colress was also recruited.
N1: Naku was culted by the Pikimin because they didn't want a cop going around.
N2: Naku was killed by maf.

Although, if Naku was Zinnia, then that means they must have been killed, and then visited. So was Naku killed last night and then visited right after? Or were they killed N1 and then killed again N2? Considering 2 deaths happened N1 I don't think that's possible but maybe I'm missing something.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Alright, so I think based off of the Whismur line, I think we can guess what went on.

N0: Colress visited Zinnia (Naku) and Colress was also recruited.
N1: Naku was culted by the Pikimin because they didn't want a cop going around.
N2: Naku was killed by maf.

Although, if Naku was Zinnia, then that means they must have been killed, and then visited. So was Naku killed last night and then visited right after? Or were they killed N1 and then killed again N2? Considering 2 deaths happened N1 I don't think that's possible but maybe I'm missing something.

I think maybe they were killed once, since they didn't die, they just became a whismur, and then they got killed by maf a second time

Back