• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most random thing you saw today?

Pineapple belongs on pizza

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Can either be in real life or on the Internet. I'll go first:

1kqzThy.jpg

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Being that I live in the county south to where this originates from, I found it hilarious that it grabbed national attention.

International, it turns out, as I live in Canada. I spoke with a co-worker about it, and she'd heard about it too. Interestingly enough, nobody I've shared this with seems to be terribly surprised it's real...

Years
  • International, it turns out, as I live in Canada. I spoke with a co-worker about it, and she'd heard about it too. Interestingly enough, nobody I've shared this with seems to be terribly surprised it's real...
    That's even more hilarious!

It all started because there was an event going around on Facebook called "Shoot at Hurricane Irma," and knowing how stupid people in Florida can be, there were people who could have honestly done that.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • International, it turns out, as I live in Canada. I spoke with a co-worker about it, and she'd heard about it too. Interestingly enough, nobody I've shared this with seems to be terribly surprised it's real...
    I've heard about it too, though it was on the BBC. Thus it made headlines in the UK as well. xD

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I saw someone doing hookah on a grassfield outside. On campus.

With a portable hookah, at that.

Last edited:

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    This horrible thing.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    pineapple pizza? Yum. I had Pineapple Jalapeno hummus today, had no idea what to expect but it was so good I ate the whole thing xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    An old classmate, just because I decided to grab creamy pasta at my favorite lunch restaurant despite having planned not to.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    not today but a couple years ago. I was home from college for summer vacation so I decided to get a gym membership at one if those big ass two story gyms. It was pretty nice and big, seemed normal enough. Except one morning I was walking past the racquetball courts and notice and old man probably no younger than 60 by himself on the court. Except he wasn't playing racquetball... he was playing a saxophone. And no one seemed to notice, like it was some normal thing at that gym. I guess he liked the acoustics of the room or something. It was really weird man

Back