• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Get paid to" sites

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
does anyone here do "get paid to" platforms? During quarantine, I picked up Swagbucks and have earned quite a small sum of money from it, tbh.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I did Swagbucks when it first came out but then kinda dropped off on it. I do Fetch by scanning my receipts.

Years
i tried Swagbucks a few months ago, but all the surveys were pretty much just continually asking for my personal information and i kinda got sketched out after about 30 minutes of doing them...

i've been perusing r/beermoney on reddit too to find some other similar stuff, but ehh i dunno for sure but it looks like a lot of them cater only to US folks.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I used swagbucks way back when it was first starting out just doing surveys to earn gift cards for games. Would never do it again tbh, but I was pretty young and desperate for cash I didn't have to ask my parents for. I've tried a few other of the receipt scanning things but I hardly ever keep my receipts for more than a few seconds so I typically just forget that I have them installed tbh.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
The one time I tried, I didn't get any surveys in like weeks, so I just said "Screw it" and never tried again.

Probably for the best considering the privacy issues these things have

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've never tried them because I've always assumed that they're either scams, the pay will be shit, or both

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've never tried them because I've always assumed that they're either scams, the pay will be shit, or both

not for me, i earned 1,000+ dollars in 6 months on Swagbucks. But, I know it's not for everyone.

----------

I will say you can opt out of the demographic questions, and that I know what I'm doing to be able to earn that amount. But I understand the people that don't like get paid to sites. I do it every day, and have had (mostly) consistant earnings from it. Some days, I don't get paid, but most days, maybe 26 out of 30 days a month, I'd say I do.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I've thought about it plenty of times, never did any though because I thought that a vast majority of them are scams lol.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
not for me, i earned 1,000+ dollars in 6 months on Swagbucks. But, I know it's not for everyone.
that doesn't sound very good to me, but whenever I think about money it's always about how I want a wage/salary I can live on, and not whatever paltry pocket change I can get by working more hours or engaging in stuff like this

even though that's probably not why people do get paid to sites in the first place

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
that doesn't sound very good to me, but whenever I think about money it's always about how I want a wage/salary I can live on, and not whatever paltry pocket change I can get by working more hours or engaging in stuff like this

even though that's probably not why people do get paid to sites in the first place

i mean that's not really what get paid to sites are for, they're not for or to replace a day time job.
(just in my opinion) and that's not really why I do it, either, tbh.

Back