• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The One-Liner Pie RP: cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
  • 399.gif
    Thought I'd continue our holiday tradition of the one-liner thread. This one's for Valentines! (Basically writing an action in third person, roleplay style)

GreyBidoof sends out the invites to the amazing RPTheatre V-Day party...
    399.gif

MOD EDIT: Rika stomps in and completely takes over just because why not.

HELLO GUYS! Feel free to use this as the Roleplay Theatre DCC (you don't have to keep talking about Valentine's day forever, that was just the thing THING when this thread started). However, since this is the roleplay section... You need to speak through third person actions rather than through normal PokéCommunity posts (; Please follow that one rule as well as you can.

OH ALSO, posts made in this thread cannot be used in the Meta Journey. Sorry <3
    399.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika approves for this once but says that there should probably only be these kinds of threads on special occasions (like today) and only one at a time,, and she also declares that posts here cannot be used as payment in the Meta Journey!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika gratefully accepts the chocolate and hands out one special big hug to the first one to get here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika decides to not let go. Gimmepie is on fire now.

crimsoncero

In El-Harim, there lived a man, a man with yellow
    Years
  • Crimson wasted his first actual RP post on this occasion, was it worth it, we will never know...

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Varys silently sulks because he knows DCC threads are easy to post into thereby hoarding more posts for Meta Journey but Rika decides this doesn't count.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Jay sits down on the sofa and switches the television on. The News report is still talking about a child snatching, grey coloured Bidoof causing havoc coast to coast. He gently sips his hot coffee and sighs gently while the carnage continues.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Varys unknowingly joins the revolution. He decided to set up a barricade using chairs and tables.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Oddball_ pokes his head out of the closet, and mumbles to himself before putting up a sign that says: "No solicitors"

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Foxrally hypes because he is now Dust GM and reopened signups and he's never GMed before and ahhhh THE HYPE IS OVERWHELMING!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika sees his son grow into a chat admin and GM and is so proud. Just so so proud.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi guys I need to renew my rental insurance, but I'm sick of State Farm. Any suggestions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back