• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yes, I copied a poem from the internet that won first place and I turned in that copied poem and I won.

Have you ever kept getting phone calls from someone and no one on the other line says anything when you say, "Hello!"

Years
  • Yes, I have a few I like and most of the actors are so handsome.

Have you ever went Black Friday shopping?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah, I put pillows on the floor to cushion my fall, though it doesn't happen anymore

Have you ever tried to hold your breath underwater for more than two minutes?

TY

Have you ever felt like everything you do is all for nothing?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yep, I remember wasting 6 hours on an assignment that wasn't even for a grade, but I didn't read the assignment thoroughly cause it actually said practice

Have you ever driven a motorcycle?

Years
  • Got mold allergies, if I am in an environment where its raining constantly and the atmosphere stays moist everyday it will make me sick. My eyes were as red as cherries the last time I visited Orlando Florida, and I couldn't breathe.

Have you ever had to block someone from sending you private messages or phone calls?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yep I forgot to turn off my lights so my battery died I am dumb

Have you ever looked after a baby?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back