• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<v

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Answer: Not an often tea drinker. Lemon maybe?

^ Has a pretty busy banner and sig.

< I really am losing interest in pokemon themed forum games. I still like to post in the fusion thread and the great pokemon battle and some other ones that aren't so much real pokemon forum games or simpler ones, but I feel I have grown out of those kind forum games and find them to be really pointless now.

V Favourite song?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
^ Apparently not much of an optimist.

< Currently obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog stuff and may or may not be crushing pretty hard on Shadow. Oops.

v Do you like movies? If so, fave genre?

Answer: Tough question. I like a lot of songs and lots of different genres. Massacre of the 9th Hell by The Broken Result is awesome. So is Jumping Jack and Mr. Pinstripe Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. And I love most Sonic Adventure 2 music, especially the Knuckles levels with Hunnid P. This answer will probably be different a few months from now, who knows with me.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
^ constantly changes name and avatar.
< is reviving this thread
v Do you like veggies?

Answer: I never thought I'd enjoy Animal Crossing. Till about a month ago, I never knew what the Animal Crossing hype was about, then I started playing New Leaf (No Switch yet) and found it to be really engaging and fun.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
^ is a pretty rad guy.
< once walked to the store holding a kitten in her hoodie.
v What's the most dangerous thing you've done?

Answer: It depends on what kind of veggie it is. I love broccoli and potatoes but hate onions.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
^ Has a really cool signature.
< I was able to get one of my Moms hooked on the Ace Attorney series.
v What is the farthest distance you have traveled in one day?

Answer: Walking for four hours while carrying a dog in a very humid city. I had no water, wallet, or phone with me. Luckily I got back to the house I was visiting before I passed out from dehydration.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
^ I saw him at the Pokémon orphanage adopting Victini.
<thinking what can be the best replacement for the previous sentence
v Have you ever cooked food for the whole family?

Ans: 6688 Kilometres (or around 4155 miles). It was a journey from my place to Singapore.

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
^ is always around here keeping this section active
< is going on another galactic conquest campaign
v have you ever wanted to cook but was so lazy that you ordered food instead?

Answer: I have actually, doesn't happen too often but I have done so in the past.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
^ is an active guy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh and to ban people.
< enjoyed a good breakfast
v do you prank people on April Fool's?

Answer: No, we barely order food(it's been a while) forms no, nobody's lazy because everyone in our family knows how to cook, so if someone's not doing it, anyone else may.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
^ The winged Bagon profile pic works well with his username.
< Has a new public radio obsession.
V Do you collect anything?

Answer: Aside from helping with a different forum's April Fool's event this year, no.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
^the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh fan I've seen, also someone who loves to ban people.
< Is watching Zatch Bell
v Have you ever gone skiing?

Ans: Xenoblade Chronicles, I love every bit of it, including the voice acting. It is a unique JRPG, and I love how you don't have to save any items or 'magic' for healing.

Years
^ Respect for Nuzlocking a romhack and giving constant updates to it on here.
< Getting fatter and fatter everyday due to overabundance of food at home (and lack of self control lmao)
v What music have you been listening to recently?

Ans: Nope. I live in the tropics and I've yet to see snow at all irl. Would seriously wanna try it out though damn.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
^ has a great taste in music
< has never beaten the ender dragon on a singleplayer world
v Most famous person you've ever met?

Answer: Bread filled with soup(?) wrapped in bacon. It may sound good but it was not

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
^looks like a Harry Potter fan to me
< is returning to forum games after a few days
V Have you ever laughed at your own mistakes?

Ans: I got the opportunity to meet the enitre cricket team that represented our state, and I was very happy.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
^ You've been a super cool person to speak with. I've enjoyed our conversations.
< Has spotify on speaker next to me
v How has your week been?

Answer: Quite often.

Years
^ Has Crobat as one of his fave Pokemon, and that gets a big thumbs up from me
< NEEDS to take a shower already lmao
v What was the last youtube video you watched?

Answer: Pretty alright. Gotten productive & consistent with my yt channel + work hasn't been as stressful (for the most part).

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
^ Has a very aesthetic flair and I respect that.
< Is a janitor
v What was your first dream job when you were little?

Years
(@Luna, you didn't answer my previous question tho eheh)

^ Has a uniform theme all over his flair, avatar, & signature and I respect that hard
< Literally just changed my flair and avatar because I got bored of my old one lmao I feel like I might never stick to one for long
v Are you a constant nail biter? If yes, how does it affect you?

Answer: Architect. I was passionate for drawing stuff & paying close attention to detail in my younger days, so I thought a job that calls for drawing buildings would be my calling. Unfortunately I lost said passion a bit later in life. Don't know if I'll ever get it back...

Back