• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<v

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • ^ Has the most unique user title
    < Recently started watching Shingeki no Kyojin and is enjoying it.
    v Do you sleep during the day?

Ans: No I don't bite my nails. In my opinion, it is kind of gross. If I'm really nervous, I become desperately optimistic.
    :^P

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • (@Luna, you didn't answer my previous question tho eheh)

LOL whoops I'm still getting used to this game's format haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3BD-RKWn24 was the last youtube video I had watched on the day you made that post but as of right now the most recent video would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lv-lEELMd0

^ Has a super aesthetic avatar and also Trent is adorable.
    < Ate a slice of pizza tonight and then heated it up halfway through eating it
    v What was the first video game you remember playing?

Answer: Not unless I absolutely need to. I don't usually make it enough of a priority to get around to it.

Years
  • LOL whoops I'm still getting used to this game's format haha.

All good hahaha interesting videos though I'mma have to give them a watch later.

^ has me as a friend here on PC and I appreciate that
    < hasn't eaten breakfast even though he's hungry af rn because he's too lazy to cook
    v Do you still remember your first crush? If so who was he/she/were they?

Answer: Counter Strike 1.6. Way back in 2004/2005 when I was like 7 or something, I had a relative use one of our bedrooms as a dorm room while he was staying here for college. He had that old bulky-ass gaming laptop and I'd watch him play CS endlessly. He'd also let me play at times and that was the first time I got a high from gaming. I think it's the reason why I love FPS titles.

Bug

Years
  • ^ Has an impressive amount of posts
    < Has memorized roughly the first minute and a half of the bee movie script (but gave up early on)
    v What is the weirdest fear you have?

Answer: The Simpsons (Seasons 1-8)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    ^ I was going to say some probably not creative line about pudding, but the bee movie script thing is actually amazing.
    < Hasn't been drunk since January somehow.
    v How many friendships did you lose playing Mario Kart or Mario Party?

R: Bugs, I think. Not the weirdest one, I know. But it's the only one I can think of.

Years
  • ^ Really cool font choice for his post flair
    < Currently playing a hard af nds rom hack and gave up trying to strategize, so he just genned some maxed out stats Pokemon lol
    v When gaming, do you prefer to be challenged or to just chill?

A: I grew up with a significant lack of gamer friends, so I've been forced to play Mario Kart & Mario Party alone with bots. Yay.

Years
    • Seen today
    ^ I love Crobat and GSC style sprites, so you have my favorite profile picture.
    < Addicted to Mario Maker 2.
    v Favorite Mario game?

A: A bit of both. If it's too chill I'll get bored and turn on a podcast while I play. I can't play Animal Crossing without a podcast running.

Years
  • ^ Took the time to make and upload a photo of his favorite Pokemon and I really respect that
    < Found a way to make his laptop web cam not suck, so he might be able to use it in future videos
    v What's your ideal breakfast meal?

A: Mario Party DS. The hours of fun I'd have doing the minigames and beating those bosses. Good times. Sadly it isn't the same on an emulator because using a mouse for the touch screen is whack and I don't know how to set up a microphone for Desmume.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • ^ I have Mario Party DS rom too!
    < I came back here recently after forgetting about this account
    v do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?

A. The unhealthy ideal breakfast is pancakes and breakfast sausage, the healthy ideal breakfast is bagel with cream cheese and some fruit.

Years
  • ^ I love that I can relate regarding forgetting about my PC account lol. Had this on idle since 2013 and only started posting regularly last month.
    < Just finished recording 4 videos in one sitting. Fun part's over, it's time to edit. F.
    v What was your most recent take out food? If any.

A: YES. I grew up with Hawaiian Pizza from Pizza Hut and it's the bomb. I frankly don't give a damn if the Italians disagree with it. They can't tell me how to enjoy my food lol.

Bug

Years
  • ^ Been seeing you recently welcoming people to PC on the introductions page and that's awesome
    < Just watched the movie "Christopher Robin" with my family. The characters were written really well, the storyline was not.
    v What new thing has this lockdown led you to try?

Answer: Little Ceasars Pizza

Years
  • ^ Realized the errors of his time zone computing ways (thereby relieving confusion from the both of us lmao)
    < Planning to go out and by a razor later to shave my head because I just can't take the frizzy hair anymore
    v Where do you stand on the whole "eating meat is bad bcs animals suffer" debacle? Are you vegan or do you still carnivorously chow?

A: The extra free time has allowed me to start practicing on Adobe Illustrator! I think I've already mentioned it here, but I've been busy practicing making sports style logos to make my youtube thumbnails look better huehue.

Years
  • ^ New and pretty avatar
    < Anxiously waiting for a delivery that's apparently coming in today
    v What was your most recent online purchase?

A: Reviving my Youtube channel and PC account lol. Also buying a bit too much stuff online bcs of all this money I've saved. Quite unhealthy obsession forming someone please help.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • ^ Has a neat looking dragon in their signature
    < got more Cyber Dragon cards in the mail today
    v Are you still on PC for the reason you joined the forum?

A: Trading, mainly to trade evolve and get some exclusives since I was on my own at the time

Years
  • ^ Is a CSGO player. I dig that.
    < New microphone just arrived in the mail today and I've been play-testing it for the past 4 hours lol
    v What was the angriest you've ever been?

A: Originally joined just to download ips files for rom hacks. Still do that now yeah but I've gotten a bit more extroverted too and interacted with the community. Fun bunch you guys are.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • ^ A strong competitor for Last One To Post Wins
    < Thinking about how someone could come up with "thank god im an atheist"
    v Have you planned your schedule for the post-lockdown days?

Ans: It was when I was bullied by some girls back in sixth grade. My complaints not being taken seriously added fuel to the fire.

A: Originally joined just to download ips files for rom hacks. Still do that now yeah but I've gotten a bit more extroverted too and interacted with the community. Fun bunch you guys are.

Yeah same here, I was here for ROM Hacks too :^D

Years
  • ^ Also not too shabby a competitor himself
    < Still hasn't washed dishes from this morning
    v At what age did you lose your virginity? (Assuming you already did)

Ans: Sort of? My company planned out this alternating schedule for us employees so we don't go back to the office all at the same time. So for another couple months while in semi-lock down we're gonna be on an MWF or TThS sched. Definitely using those off days to keep enjoying myself lol.

Back