• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon who make you happy?

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
Years
  • Ok so I have recently discovered something
    the other day I was pretty angry well at least untill i saw cyndaquil gifs clips and pictures Which is where I started feeling happy again
    I like to call this not your favorite pokemon but the pokemon that means the most to you
    so I must ask what pokemon makes you extremely happy?

Years
  • quite a few! to name some..

1) Diancie - she's just so innocent and precious in her respective movie, I love and want to protect her
    2) Poipole - again, extremely cute in the anime, which is what made me fall in love with it. a pure sweet child
    3) Shiny Mareep for maximum fluffiness
    4) Rolling Wooloo for even more fluffiness!!

Seeing Alolan Vulpix gifs also makes me smile, because it's just precious. Eevee too ;_;

Years
  • Crobat. my number 1, disregard my avatar and user title lol.

just the fact that it grew from a Pokemon that everyone dismisses and even get annoyed of. for real Zubat is a nuisance to raise at first (and who'd even bother when there's so many better Flying type options in the early game right?), but if you're like me and give it a chance, it can be a solid additon to a team. in my case, as soon as Zubat learns Wing Attack, it's all over.

i also love how it only evolves into the mighty Crobat via happiness. you need to make sure you've been a good trainer who's loved and cared for Zubat all the way before it deems you worthy enough to share its true strength with. i'm really, really loyal to this bat. everytime i see it it makes me so happy and i love it so much. i will literally punt a Woobat if i ever see one.

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • Furret - Nothing cheers me up like some good ole Accumula Town music and the best boi doing his walk :3 Also being based on one of the best and cutest animals is also a big big plus <3

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Shiny Herdier is the spitting image of my deceased dog, I can't help but feel happy whenever I look at it.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sylveon. It's a Pokémon that's come to represent a lot to me over the years. So much so that I even have a sylveon-inspired tattoo now. It just makes me really happy. :)

Years
  • Like Fairy, Sylveon is massively important to me for various reasons!

Being a girl of forests and nature, Celebi always puts a really big smile on my face!

Mew... obviously!

My girl Gardevoir. If they're available in the game, catching a female Ralts is always my first priority!

Mimikyu makes me wanna give it all the love in the world :)

There are so many that make me happy, but those were the ones that jumped into my head first 😀

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Vulpix -- It's my favourite, but it's cuteness always makes me have a fluffy sort of feeling. Adoration.

Pikachu- I've always had fond memories from my childhood for always loving the Pokémon. Also, Pikachu always reminds me of my cat.

Bulbasaur - best starter amirite There's something so refreshing about Bulbasaur and it's evolutionary chain. It reminds me of the start of spring. Everything bright; new and blossoming.

Years
  • 1) skymin - obviously my favourite pokemon but aside from that i do like seeing pics of it. there's something about it that makes me happy. :o
    2) glaceon! i don't think very many people know that this is also one of my favourite pokemon. glaceon is so cute ❤
    3) bulbasar - pretty much the one pokemon that got me so into the franchise in the first place aaaaa. bulba really does mean a lot to me!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur. I never lost any interest in its design. Never got tired of it!
    I'm actually trying to collect all the valuable trading cards of that evolutionary chain.

Back