• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
False, May is neutral to me but Dawn I actively dislike. I am aware that this is a rare opinion to have, most people seem to find her pretty and love her but I see her as a Mary Sue. She's almost as popular as Misty and Serena but I don't think she has nearly the emotional range.

Tpbm has seen the cut scenes from the 1st Pokemon movie about Mewtwo and Aitwo.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
False, never knew about until today reading your post, I'll check it out

TPBM thinks creating a god-type character, Arceus, was a bad or poorly executed idea?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
False

The person below me has caught a pokemon only because it can learn a certain HM move

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Anything specific? If not, I've more or less had every type on my team once in all playthroughs I've done.

Poster below remembers that Cherrim exists.

Years
False, my favorite champion is Steven Stone. As a Hoenn enthusiast I tell ya Steven's mah boy. But Cynthia I also really like as a champion and character.

Tpbm has played Pokemon games outside of the main series.

Years
False, I honestly think both are very capable to battle against. But they have always given Steven the more proactive role in the story. As much as I think Wallace is a fun, chic character and find that we have fellow taste in Pokemon, fighting Steven is more meaningful because of the relationship you establish with him-- especially in Oras. So if I must pick, its still Steven.

Tpbm would agree that Looker has the potential to be a good father figure.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. He seems a bit scatter brained to be a Father Figure but he could be a good older brother figure.

The person below has written Pokemon Fanfiction at some point.

Years
I did, it's NSFW and it's hidden here on forum. And I won't say where.

The person below me was disappointment that they couldn't catch Rayquaza during main story in Emerald.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
True, I never could get through the Sky Pillar because the graphics in there hurt my eyes.

The next person has an episode they like in the Kanto anime season.

Years
True, my number one is that Marowak episode. It was first episode I saw and love it to this day. My second favourite is probably the one where Ash uses Krabby for the first time in the Indigo League and it evolves into Kingler.

The person below me likes Pokémon Origins.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmm, I might say false. I think Cheren was the right balance of both a friend and someone who was serious about defeating you!

The next person has leveled up an unevolved Pokémon to level 100.

Years
Guilty,

Tpbm has done something clumsy in poke Amie like accidentally burn or cut yourself when handling a Pokemon, drop the pokepuff on the ground or worse ended up poking your Pokemon accidentally.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oh, yup! In Sun & Moon's version of Amie, at least. xD I accidentally poked my poor Rowlet too many times, and I also froze my hand when petting my Glalie. ;__;

The next person liked XY's Experience Share mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back