• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Spoiler:

Would you rather watch Barbie for the rest of your life, or 80s My Little Pony?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I love the 80s My Little Pony and I don't like the new brony My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Cinderella or The Little Mermaid

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Thats not a fair question for me :( I don't like choosing between me and another person.....please don't ask that again o_o;;;

Flowers or trees? :3

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Midna is more fleshed out and likable as a character so I pick her. I don't dislike Navi either, she's not as annoying as people on the internet make her out to be

Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Ocarina of Time. Both have great dungeons, but in Twilight Princess I hated finding the tears of light.

Flash Games or Mobile Games

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Flash games, more nostalgia and fun, less micro-transaction crap

Run into a vampire or a werewolf?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I pick sharks. Dolphins are friendly to humans and cuter, but they also are fierce predators too. But I choose sharks because they are long lasting predators of the ocean that have lasted a long time, having existed longer than mammals. Most sharks aren't harmful to humans either, and they have interesting physiology, being made of cartridge. Plus they are very diverse in species, ranging from peaceful filter feeders to fearsome top predators like the Great White Shark.

Octopuses or Jellyfish

Hyzenthlay

Years
I love both, but I've always had a soft spot for raccoons! Then again, I've never actually met one or had one in my house, haha.

Monkeys or apes?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Both are so majestic and gorgeous. Baby elephants with their fuzzy heads and long eyelashes are just hnng! <3 But I've seen a recent video of a baby giraffe that was born in captivity, with its parents lovingly nuzzling it, and I fell in love. Sorry, I can't decide on this one!

I'm going to stick with the animal trend, so dingoes or coyotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back