• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: The Month of Megan

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years

• Happy Belated Birthday Megan!

This shout-out goes to a super cool artist, thinker and rebel. Megan's birthday was yesterday, March 1st, but the fun and celebrations don't have to be missed, let's make all of March Megan's time.

Give our resident slowpoke, mod of vpp, previous gens and forum games three cheers, love, hugs and a lots of happy birthday wishes as water pokemon of all kinds rise from the depths of the ocean to share pokepuffs, sandwiches, curry and pokebeans with such an awesome part of our forum! Stay amazing Megan, and never change!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Happy (belated) birthday Meg =)

Years
  • Happy birthday Megan! Been a while since I've seen you since I haven't been active in the forums anymore, but I hope you're well~ Have a good one!

Years
  • A very late happy birthday my dear friend! ❤️

Since you get a whole month (you deserve the whole year) then I guess I'm not that late eh? ;)

Back