• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What you're protecting your phone etc with

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We have a thread about backgrounds but what about your cases? What kind of case do you have for your phone, tablet, or anything else? Do you just have a solid sturdy case, one with a cute design, or both?

I bought a new case for my phone at disney which is why im making this thread because i want to show it off haha.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh my god that case is ADORABLE.

My phones have never, ever been popular enough to get cute cases, so I tend to just use lightweight, transparent rubber cases. The last few cases I've had are tinted slightly rose gold and I love the subtle effect...

...but not as much as I'd love an obnoxiously cute case like so many iPhone or Galaxy models get. ;o;

Last edited:

Reading Blade

I use a wallel type case on mine, It protects the screen as well and doubles as wallet. : D

Years
  • I don't use cases or any other protection and never had a screen broken. I have my current mobile for 4 years and it only has few scrapes on the sides. If I actually used my phone I would probably get some kind of case with great design, but I don't even know where it is for most of the day, so I think it's useless for me.

I really don't how can people break screens of their brand new phones in few days after getting them.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This is my phone case. I actually got it with my phone because I always get cases for it. I added a pop socket because it makes it easier for me to hold it with one hand rather than two! I actually pulled off my screen protector because it cracked and what not. My phone has been pretty good without really needing one, so I haven't been bothered to get Verizon to put on a new one.

Spoiler:

This is my iPad case. It's just a typical flip style one. There's a little snap on the side that holds it together. It's actually cracked on top where the camera is though. ><

As for my iPod, I don't have a case for it. They are harder to find than ones for iPads and iPhones. :c At least, if you want a good solid case... there isn't really much out there that I really like to use for it.

Also, bonus case for my 2DS:

Spoiler:

Oh my god that case is ADORABLE.

My phones have never, ever been popular enough to get cute cases, so I tend to just use lightweight, transparent rubber cases. The last few cases I've had are tinted slightly rose gold and I love the subtle effect...

...but not as much as I'd love an obnoxiously cute case like so many iPhone or Galaxy models get. ;o;

My iPod feels... most of the cases I want are usually really expensive. They also don't appeal much to me because I tend to be pretty picky. :c

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i just have a regular otterbox case. i'm super careful with my phone regardless, but i figured extra protection couldn't hurt. i might end up getting a new case eventually though.

Years
    • Seen today
    While I'm usually careful with my phones, I've been using a simple case from Spigen for my P20 Pro (Which I've literally thrown around to demonstrate the case for sales - it's worked more times than I'd care to admit), and for the demo LG G7 One I now have I'm still deciding on a case. I don't usually go for anything too fancy because I'm not looking at the design half the time, although it's usually a base color I'll look for. So far though I've only got a gun metal color, but it's not too bad.

Years
  • A simple thin case.

... which explains why my phone is probably in the condition its in. Lesson learned to take phone protection more seriously. >.>

Years
    • Seen today
    A blue case which is so horribly cracked. I'm glad I was talked into using a protective case, or the cracks would be my screen.

Years
  • Right now I've got a boring navy blue case on my phone with a screen protector. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

The best phone case I ever had though was for my iPhone SE a few years back. Surprised I don't have a picture of it, but I found the exact case I had, and I didn't realize how much I missed it until now.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Pretty much your run-of-the-mill case. It's nothing too fancy like an Otterbox, but it also gets the job done of protecting the phone as well.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I use a universal phone case that closes, so my phone is very well protected. I honestly prefer it over my old phone case for my old phone, which didn't close...

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'm a big otter box fan. I tend to drop or throw my phone unintentionally quite a bit and otter boxes have proven very durable to this lifestyle. To date I've only had one otter box break, and candidly that otter box was close to five years old at that point so it was reaching the end of its lifespan anyway. Plus getting run over my a tricycle probably didn't help.

Last edited:

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    For a very long time I was a heathen who wasn't protecting mine with anything. Now it's got a slim case over it in my favorite color mostly for looks.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I got a new Samsung Galaxy J6+ phone recently so I wanted to get a proper case for it, but they didn't have many in the shop at the time. So I ended up forking out €20 for an Itskin... thing? Idk, it's like a lump of clear, flexible plastic that offers anti-shock protection and is supposed to protect my phone from a two meter drop? I'm hoping to swap it out for a better one soonish, as I want to cover the face of the phone.

Back