• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The early bird gets the worm!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Are you an early bird or a night owl? What reason do you have for going to bed late/waking early?

For me, I'm usually a bit of both. It depends on my mood. I just like the idea of having a few extra early hours to do stuff. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a hard time falling asleep early sometimes, but i LOVE waking up early and getting into work early, or even just having a lovely calm early morning to myself. So definitely no night owl here haha.

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
    Years
  • I used to really not be able to wake up early at all, but now that I have a real schedule it's easier for me to wake up and actually get out of bed. It's kinda nice, it makes me feel like I have bonus hours in the day. It helps my mental health too

Years
    • Seen today
    Super early bird. Sometimes I'm up at 4:00 AM. I think mornings are some of the most relaxing times.

Years
  • Depends on the occasion. Im usually a pretty lazy bastard in the sense that if it doesn't absolutely have to get done that day it probably won't. But I still show up extremely early to things such as job interviews. I usually sleep in till like 12 if I don't have to work and tend to sleep 10-12 hours a day. So I'd say all in all I'm a night owl. I hate waking up in the morning and prefer overnight shift work.

pkmin3033

I'm an early bird - I'm usually awake before 5am. I cannot abide lying around in bed doing nothing - I get bored, hungry, and anxious that I'm wasting my day away. I like to get things out of the way as quickly as possible so I can spend the afternoon and evening relaxing...and I've been going to bed and getting up at more or less the same time for years, so my body is used to it and I'll really feel the effects if I stay up too late or lie around when I should be up and around.

There's nothing I have to do in the evening that cannot wait until the following day. My health is shit, but my sleep schedule is the one positive and healthy thing about me, so it's something I like sticking to.

Back