• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] LGBTQ+ Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Indeed welcome to the club everyone! :D

I like to think that everyday, in some place in the world, it's pride week aha.
    That's honestly a nice thought. And very good! Instead of the whole world just focusing on one month or week and then ignoring everything for the rest of the year, if it's basically always Pride Week somewhere, the issues are always made clearly visible somewhere in the world :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    why is this so quiet when it's basically the most inclusive club on the site :3

Hi how are you all

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I've always been super shy about posting here but I'm coming more into myself so let's give it a go.

I'm doing well. Just finished my final so I can work more on Christmas presents for friends now. How about you?

Years
  • yooooo

not doing much on my end, regular ol' thursday morning and all. i was.... actually intending on taking a good walk today, but i don't feel like getting out of bed. perhaps tomorrow or sometime during the weekend. @_@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've always been super shy about posting here but I'm coming more into myself so let's give it a go.

I'm doing well. Just finished my final so I can work more on Christmas presents for friends now. How about you?
    Oh dear, I really have to hurry up and fix the xmas gifts at the start of next week instead of stressing last minute O.o I'm so bad with that.

yooooo

not doing much on my end, regular ol' thursday morning and all. i was.... actually intending on taking a good walk today, but i don't feel like getting out of bed. perhaps tomorrow or sometime during the weekend. @_@
    Where do you take walks to? :3 Parks, or along a river, or perhaps some forest route? Or is it mostly citylife around you?

I'm pretty grateful that my bike route to and from work give me a tad bit of exercise every day even if I don't do anything else that day ahah

Years
  • I'm pretty grateful that my bike route to and from work give me a tad bit of exercise every day even if I don't do anything else that day ahah

park areas, usually! there's a suburb near me that's kinda country-ish and SOOOO quiet it's insane. i usually take my walks downtown but when i went to the suburbs for the first time it was just... peaceful. i can hear myself think and gather my thoughts, so that's where i'll likely take my walks from now on haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    park areas, usually! there's a suburb near me that's kinda country-ish and SOOOO quiet it's insane. i usually take my walks downtown but when i went to the suburbs for the first time it was just... peaceful. i can hear myself think and gather my thoughts, so that's where i'll likely take my walks from now on haha
    That sounds nice o: I've always liked the sight of American suburbs in movies haha. But it's a really car-dependent society I guess, which is less nice ofc.

Years
  • That sounds nice o: I've always liked the sight of American suburbs in movies haha. But it's a really car-dependent society I guess, which is less nice ofc.

yep, which is what i heavily dislike. :s public transit (in my city, at least) is ok at best, but im forced to get a car to do any worthwhile traveling which makes me nervous cause i would not want to drive in my city.

the rural areas, fine. the city parts? nahhhhh

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Oh dear, I really have to hurry up and fix the xmas gifts at the start of next week instead of stressing last minute O.o I'm so bad with that.

Yeah I'm not sure with finals and work if I'll be able to finish all my gifts before Christmas but I'm going to try and do who I can. Secret Santas take priority obviously but then after that I'm just hitting up everyone I can.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just to inform everyone, there's a trans and non-binary support group opening in Northern NJ sometime this February. If you're in the area and feel you could use some TLC from your peers in a group setting, please PM me for details. I'll give you the number to call, times, and dates. Much love!

xoxo

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Oof it's been a long time since I posted here (I was Pemderp previously). After thinking about it for a while I realized pansexual describes me better than bi. My moms were very supportive when I came out and I'm incredibly grateful for that.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi gays~ i'm Dakota. I'm a trans girl with a very confused sexuality (i basically alternate between het/bi/asexual?). Hows everyone?

Years
  • Hello. I am RedBalloon. I am a cis-girl, but my sexuality fluctuates VERY often, like I am a very confused girl *sigh* At least i'm 90% grounded in my gender. Hoping to find my sexuality through the help of good friends at the PC. :)

Years
  • Hi everybody,

/Gives hugs to all

These are such difficult times. With schools closing, jobs coming to a hault, and many of us living in self-quarantine and all the social distancing I hope everybody is still able to have some interactions with partners. You have to be creative, but there are ways to still have intimate moments like movie watching nights while chatting on Discord, couples apps, sending care packages, email photos and tons of ways to have some fun with your special somebody. If you have any stories of romantic exchanges with your boyfriend or girlfriend don't hesitate to share.

I'm also always available to talk if anyone just needs an ally, friend and shoulder to lean. Love y'all. Everybody stay safe.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Hi,

I figured this would be the best place to post this but I no longer go by my previous name. I'm now going by Ethan and have been since about late January. I also realized I'm a trans male, and that I'm queer/mlm since I like all genders but mostly feel an attraction to men. So..yeah. I only use he/him pronouns.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi,

I figured this would be the best place to post this but I no longer go by my previous name. I'm now going by Ethan and have been since about late January. I also realized I'm a trans male, and that I'm queer/mlm since I like all genders but mostly feel an attraction to men. So..yeah. I only use he/him pronouns.

Hello Ethan!!!!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Ethan!

Haven't posted here since I joined so as an update: I think after years of struggling to put a label to who I am - I've come to the realisation I've had a lot of internalised homophobia over the years and that I am in fact, 100% homosexual much to the dismay of my parents. I've had a few close friends who have supported me through a lot of questioning and I cannot thank them enough for being super patient with me. I tried to convince myself for years that I'd end up in a 'straight passing relationship' - I even went on a few dates but realised I was just trying to please people around me. So I guess this is also a re-introduction - I finally reached an answer as of maybe a few months ago? I haven't come out to a lot of people in my personal life the first time around, let alone again but this seems like a good place to start. :)

Late on the subject but our city also had its pride event about 2 months ago? I wasn't able to go that day but I wanted to. My friend recently came out as transgender and I wanted to go to support them but unfortunately couldn't. Next year I think though hopefully if I am comfortable enough, I'll go both for my friends and for myself. It'd be nice!

Years
  • Hop aboard Ethan! We're happy to have you here with us!

I'm thankful for the new friends who have come here and old friends who have come back. Shoutout to Dakota!

I'm hoping you get to celebrate at the pride event next year Aslan, and see your friends at last and give them support and receive some love and support in return <3

Years
  • Hi,

HI ETHAN!!!!!!

Also hello I finally updated the first post does this mean i can win worst club owner

how has everyone been?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back