• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite music from Pokemon

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    What is your favourite piece of music from Pokemon? Either the games, anime series, or anything?
    Here are some of my favourites :

DP Route 201.
    Dialga/Palkia Battle
    Oreburgh City music
    B2BW title music
    B2W2 Route 10
    The music in the gates between routes in XY

Anime :
    Kaze no Message
    Getta Ban Ban
    High Touch

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Games:

Azalea town remix from FR/LG
    Celadon city
    Cinnabar island (FR/LG)
    Route 209 (Sinnoh)
    Routes 47/48 (Johto)
    Littleroot town
    Goldenrod town from G/S/C/HG/SS
    Lavender town from G/C

Anime:

Jigglypuff song
    German pokemon session 1 intro
    Of meeting and parting
    Johto Surf theme

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lugia's Song from Pokemon 2000 is still my favorite piece of music from the entire anime, and is probably one of the few times that the dub actually outshined the original version.

Years
  • I will always consider Cynthia's champion theme from the games one of my favourite tracks to listen to.

honestly the whole sinnoh elite four theme is a bop tbh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Johto Game Corner, the Hall of Fame tune from RBY games, Lugia's Song, Tears of Life and Oracion :) oh, and also the ending theme (and main title theme) of the old Ruby/Sapphire games. Was amazing.

Years
  • Definitely Gen 5 games! That Driftveil City and Accumula Town music still echoes in my head every time i think of pokemon!

Years
    • Seen today
    I like every single champion theme.

The only one I can't remember is Cynthia, but that's because I've only played Platinum once.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    Ohhh, just so many to choose from! I grew up with Pokemon Diamond, so I'd really like to say I like every track in the gen 4 games. Other tunes I really enjoy (that aren't in gen 4):
    - Zinnia's theme
    - Lance/Red's theme
    - Geosenge Town
    - Bittercold/Dark Matter (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon GTI and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon)
    - Mount Lanakila
    - Route 10

Those are just a few that I could think off the top of my head, but I pretty much enjoy 99% of the music that Game Freak puts into their Pokemon games. The only theme that I've hated so far is probably the gym leader theme in Pokemon X and Y. I'd also hate the Elite Four theme in Pokemon Sun and Moon, but I've grown to like it since I heard the SSBU remix of it.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Overall I'd say the PMD franchise soundtracks as a collective are my favorite. Even the "black sheep" of the quartet has some awesome tracks in it. Battle against the Bittercold? So good.

But there are some really good tracks in the main games too. All the Team Skull themes I love as well as the Aether Foundation workers. Ho-oh's battle theme in HGSS and Giratina's in Platinum are also big favorites of mine. And I love all the iterations of the Vs Maxie/Archie theme they've done.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2019
    I wouldn't call it my "favorite" song in the franchise, but the Lavander Town theme is something special to me. It's gone through so many different versions, all of which have something a little unique to each of them. From Gen 1's teeth chattering creepiness, to Gen 4's more brighter take on the song. Getting to hear so many different versions of it really makes it stick out in my mind.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • As Lycanthropy had chosen, PMD 2's Primal Dialga soundtrack would have to be my absolute favorite. <3

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • The start of this one.

Also a little the Jpn song after 0:30.

This one brings some good feeling .

This one also has a good high voice. (tudududu)

Born to be a weapon la la la

ta na na na na We go to catch pokemon !

Bornto be weapon y ya ya

I go to believe i got a chance to win i can be a champion

And more ( i might edit later extra ones )

I just put a headphone on me to listen the old songs..

Years
  • 1. PMD2 - Don't ever forget.
    2. PMD2 - Primal dialga's theme.
    3. HG/SS - Bicycle theme.
    4. BW - Gym leader's last Pokemon.
    5. PMD2 - Temporal tower.
    6. D/P/PT - Team Galactic's theme.

In anime,
    1. Gotta catch em all ( all 4 versions)
    2. Pokemon Johto ( movie version)
    3. XY - Stand tall
    4. Born to be a winner
    5. Dream
    And many more.....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I wish there was some kind of app where you could whistle or hum a tune and it would identify the song. I have a very particular melody in mind, but I just cannot remember which game it's from, let alone which area!

Back