• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Tv Shows you Miss

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Best Friends Whenever 😭 I unironically loved that show, and it broke my heart when it ended - especially on such a cliffhanger!

pkmin3033

I really miss Angel...much as I liked Buffy, Angel was just the better show, and god damn that ending was AWFUL. But Angel did a lot more with its characters in a much shorter space of time - I mean, it made freakin' CORDELIA likeable - and it was a little more...grounded, maybe? I mean, it was still ridiculously out there - even moreso than Buffy at times - but Buffy's seasons felt very self-contained, whilst Angel told a more cohesive and satisfying story...which ended on the worst cliffhanger ever. Unless you read the comics, anyway. Which I haven't yet. I may do at some point though.

Stargate Atlantis, too. I felt that SG-1 ran its course after season 8 - which made seasons 9 and 10 extremely painful to sit through - but Atlantis...Atlantis was just getting started. They could have easily gone for a sixth season, and I really wish they had, because as much as I hated the Earth-based episodes of SG-1, with Atlantis actually on earth at the end of season 5 it could have been verrrrry interesting to see what they did with it. Plus I wanted more Rodney. You can never have too much Rodney McKay.

Also generally I miss the days when cartoons were actually good, i.e. the 90s. I've seen modern day superhero shows and they don't hold a candle to X-Men, Spiderman, or Batman: The Animated Series. Imagining what the team behind the Marvel shows in particular could do with some of the better modern day comic book storylines is an exciting prospect. I find myself missing Batman: The Brave and the Bold sometimes too though, if only because it was more light-hearted and it actually nailed it pretty well at times...it also gave us the Music Meister, the greatest character in DC's history, ever. We need more characters like the Music Meister.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

A show that had four seasons and only 45 episodes, but was amazing and well made. Because I really enjoyed that show, I went on to search for any similar shows, but, unfortunately, ended up coming up short. I found shows with a similar concept, but none of them had what BBFF had... The dramatizations of the stories always had a narration over most of the story, including the parts where people talk (BBFF never had this, the narrations existed, but they never drowned out the voices). The only show that was remotely like BBFF is Night Visions, but that's only due to the weird story (not the fact/fiction concept) with no annoying narrations.

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Kenan and Kel. Being born in 1995, this was the first show I kept with from the pilot to the final episode. It was a surreal experience the first time the day came around and there would be no new episode.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • house. it had a satisfying ending and i'm glad that it ended the way it did... but i REALLY miss house as a character and his antics. no other medical show has had an asshole doctor like him, and i feel like the medical shows out now (the good doctor, the resident, new amsterdam) is just... the same old stuff with the same old tired characters. house as a medical drama was so unique and i miss that. give me back my autistic disabled dickhead doctor.

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    Breaking Bad was a really good series. It was so dramatic and smart, and I still think it ended way before its time. Five seasons just didn't feel like enough.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Bit weird, but Zak Bagan's Paranormal Challenge (If anyone remembers that). It was a pretty interesting concept for the time, having two ghost hunting teams face off against each other for who can get the best evidence. Wish it would've gotten more episodes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I thought by now we'd get another season of 24.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Where do I even start.

The big bang theory-- so many memories. ;;;;;;
    Heartbeat--- the ending shsjsgskek
    How I met your mother.
    Ed, edd n eddy
    Bottom
    Foster's home for imaginary friends
    Futurama

There's a whole list of Cartoon network and Nickelodeon shows, too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Propably "The War Next Door". It was aired like two times in Poland and propably a few times in US. Internet had almost no copies of it until like 2017? Some guy uploaded a few vhs records to his yt channel but it wasn't enough to fill the whole missing season. There was only one overall and then it was cancelled.
    There was also this... "Dark Angel"? The thing with Jessica Alba. Series was completely wrecked after first season and then cancelled by fox if i'm not wrong.

Back