• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
  • Our weather is quite similar to Sawbucks', which is to be expected since Central Indiana isn't too far away from Michigan. We might reach 70 today and have a trio of days in the 70s afterward. After that, we're supposed to right back down into the 60s and possibly our first string of days in the 50s. Eww... I see 30s as one of those overnight lows. Too soon...

Thankfully, if the forecast stays relatively the same, Halloween night might at least be tolerable and not in the 30s, let alone close to freezing. That often was a thing before I moved to Florida.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Cold, gray and dismal. Washington Fall is here. It'll only get darker and colder from here on out. 8D

Last edited:
    Years
  • can it please be cold

really

Spoiler:

and less rain please

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Y7BlJJr.jpg

Spoiler:

I will say it's better this time around and hopefully I don't have to celebrate Halloween in the rain again (we go to a theme park so it's a bit of a downer), but I distinctly remember that last October, the entire month was rainy, all 31 days, with no break

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • I can't say we have several straight days of rain. We do have a one to two-day break in-between them but yeah. However, what really gets me about our forecast is what's coming up after today. We might end up having an '*insert temperature* and falling day' as the overnight low will be 60. Tomorrow's high will be 61 degrees. Considering the day after that is in the 40s and so on, that'll probably be the case. We apparently only have one other day in the 60s or warmer. The rest of the forecast involves 50s and 40s for highs, with lower 40s and 30s for lows. A couple days even have lows below freezing. Welp, here comes winter.

pkmin3033

It's drizzling. That infuriating drizzle that doesn't get you wet enough to warrant changing clothes, but damp enough that you're uncomfortable for not doing so for about an hour or so once you get in from going out in it. I had to go out in it earlier and I can't say I really enjoyed it.

I miss the torrential rain we had on Saturday. That was so loud it woke me up and I could hear it over my music. Proper British weather, and I wasn't particularly close (I don't think) to Storm Brian, either.

...who on earth names these storms.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Beautiful autumn days here now, chilly with sunshine and all the trees yellow. In a few days more there will be no leaves left on the trees at all though ); so sad

TY

Weather is complete RNG so who knows what we get on any day, any hour of said day... knowing my RNG... it will always be terrible!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Fall has finally and truly arrived today. Rains, wind, cold. Excellent.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • It's been raining all day. In fact, I can still hear it occasionally. The temperatures have definitely gone down. About an hour or two ago, it was 48 degrees Fahrenheit. It's supposed to get down to 45 tonight and likely won't even reach 50 tomorrow.

Back