• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What legendary/mythical pokemon do you think has the best theme?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • Welcome to the forums!
    I've moved this post as a separate thread from the do you think Pokémon like Diglett, Bellossom, and Jynx have feet? thread over to Pokémon Gaming Central. In the future, please remember to stay on-topic and if you want to discuss something else then you can either make a new thread or find a thread that discusses it. Thank you!

As for the topic, there's a fair number of legendary themes I personally enjoy; Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Reshiram and Zekrom, Xerneas and Yveltal, and Necrozma. If I had to pick one, it would probably be Xerneas and Yveltal, there's this epic energy overall as the entrance draws you into what the legendaries are like.

Years
    • Seen today
    I like the original themes for Groudon and Kyogre. It sums up the hoenn soundtrack in a nice way, and it's also fittingly menacing for such pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • going to second the original track for groudon/kyogre. it's not a complex song, but it's very fitting and makes a bold statement. i also love the original regi trio battle track. it really gives me the feeling that i'm battling this ancient pokemon no one has seen in a long time. idk that song just works perfectly w them especially bc they were sealed away by people iirc so it's got this human eyes have not seen this thing in centuries vibe...i'm not good at describing music lol

also love the gen 5 roaming/event legendary theme. really pumps you up.

Years
  • hands down the gen 4 lake trio theme. that bassline boi. plus, they seamlessly incorporate the calm cave music into such an energetic song and i'm all for it.

Years
  • Good question,

My favorite would be the original theme for
    Rayquaza/Groudon/ Kyogre in ruby, sapphire and emerald.

If I were to make a top 5 list it would look something like...

1) Weather trio theme (RSE)

2) Arceus battle music (DPPT)

3) Giratina Distortion World theme (Platinum)

4) Reshiram/Zekrom theme (B/W)

5) Suicune/Entei/Raikou theme (Crystal)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Get my nostalgia pick out of the way. lake trio its beta hits allot harder

With that out of the way the one that Is not governed by nostalgia is ultra necrozma

Finally got the videos working

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Deoxys, tapus, and mewtwo's ultrasm theme but I think it's the same theme from xy?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Deoxys always gets me with the bell at the start. My favorite moment in Omega Ruby was hearing that bell again right before Deoxys appeared.

Back