• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 exams until FREEDOM

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    it'll be summer soon for most of us (except like Archy), what are your plans?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'll be spending two weeks at home with family and then I'll be working for ten weeks! I'm excited to actually make some money, I want to spend part of what I make to do some travelling once work's over and before school starts again, but I've made no plans yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    my summer should be starting within two weeks, but i decided to take a summer course so in actuality my official summer won't start till the end of june. i honestly just want to relax after. literally drink, smoke, and chill

Sirfetch’d

I'm gonna do some vacationing and work on my tan.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't wait to be drenched for months straight in the rainy season and love it

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hopefully get one of the jobs I applied for and rake in the money.

In my free time, get into nonsensical shenanigans with my college buddies.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm graduating in june and for the first time in my life I'm not gonna have a summer vacation, and I am very upset about this. growing up is a drag man

pkmin3033

Summer? It's not summer here until July at the earliest...if we even HAVE a summer in the UK this year. It's not a guaranteed thing. Personally, I'm hoping for more rain than not again.

The rest of my family is going away for a couple of weeks in August, leaving me home alone. First week I'm relaxing. Second week my grandparents are coming down to stay, and I'll go back with them at the end of that week for a week. That covers half the summer holidays. The other half I'll be trying to keep contact with my family and the outside world to a minimum. So, business as usual I guess.

Years
  • First of all, summer school. Gotta get that out of the way. Then, no damn idea. Most likely getting through the piles of nothing I have stacking up over here.

Back