• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I got the base game ESO on sale for $8 the other day but it is pretty boring. I am looking for something to tide me over until Legends comes out so hopefully Unite drops soon.

pkmin3033

Picked up Warhammer 40,000 Inquisition: Martyr, No Man's Sky, and Vanquish in the PS4 sales going on at the moment. Since I sold some more games I decided to buy a couple more Switch VNs as well in the form of Aokana and Re: Zero, which I actually ended up with two copies of because Amazon ballsed up my order the first time and hid the package a little too well in a very inappropriate location - behind a leaking water barrel.

Oh, and Skyward Sword HD turned up. I really hope this version of the game is actually playable.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Just got NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for 10 bucks at my local Gamestop because I need a cheap, mindless, arcade style basketball game in my life right now as I'm so sick of simulated more realistic type ones (regular 2K). I was gonna preorder Diablo 2 Ressurected but I'm just gonna purchase that another day. Arcade style basketball games and beat 'em up dungeon crawlers - all I need in my life

Last edited:
    Years
  • Finally caved in and bought the Shadowlands expansion for WoW. It's really fun so far, the theme is really interesting and I LOVE the art direction in this expansion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Just purchased a new PS4 controller straight from the Playstation website today since all the Gamestops, Best Buys, Targets, and Walmarts within a 10 mile radius of me have none in stock. I had my last one for 3-4 years and last night it finally reached the end of its life span. It was one of the transparent ones where you can see all the gears and mechanisms inside it from the exterior. I really liked it smh. But I went with the classic Jet Black this time and you can't go wrong with that.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I picked up TWEWY2 (NEO: The World Ends With You) today and I plan on purchasing The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles from PSN sometime today as well.

Having a game that I thought was nothing but a pipe dream in my hands... feels... some kind of way...

😍

Years
    • Seen today
    Persona 5 Royal, for $60.

Then Royal: Deluxe Edition went on sale almost immediately after for $30.00.

-_-

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Went out to buy an aux cable and came home with Great Ace Attorney Chronicles... oops!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Darksiders Warmastered for the Switch. Also preordered the PS4 Directors' Cut upgrade for Ghost of Tsushima and downloaded the Tales of Arise demo.

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    The Great Ace Attorney, and I'm certainly enjoying it so far.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Bought Gnosia for the Switch most recently, which I finally finished today. It's a really good mystery visual novel if you're into that, and has an interesting gameplay format similar to the werewolf social games. Well worth the 20 dollars imo. I'm hoping to get the Great Ace Attorney during Black Friday, depending on my budget at the time.

Back