• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

pkmin3033

Another payday, more video games! Picked up Monster Sanctuary, Dex, Iconoclasts, Lucah: Born of a Dream, and Blazing Beaks in the current Switch eShop sales...I'm spending to save money now, I don't have a problem, no sir. Hahaha. Also traded in some old games for DOOM, DOOM Eternal, and Persona 5 Strikers all on PS4, so that was nice.

Put in preorders for Olympia Soiree, Cupid Parasite, and Astria Ascending too.

Years
  • Been replaying the Ace Attorney games again recently so I can appreciate The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles more, which I've been sitting on for a few weeks now. They're always fun to experience again. So charming and funny.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Bought Final Fantasy VII (Original Japanese version) and Final Fantasy VII International (Basically western release of the game but in Japanese) for PS1 each, and Final Fantasy X International for the PS2. for Collection Purposes.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Preordered Tales of Arise, wanna preorder SMT V too but that can wait until my next payday. Oh yeah and bought Saints Row IV for my Switch since I've been looking for something on the shorter side.

pkmin3033

I bought Asian English releases of Super Robot Wars X, Super Robot Wars V, and Super Robot Wars T this morning for Switch. My bank balance screamed at me.

pkmin3033

Picked up an Asian English copy of SD Gundam G Generation Genesis for Switch, because Universal Century...and if I wait any longer it's either going to go out of stock entirely or waaay beyond my price range. I already paid more than I am comfortable paying for it as it is. I wouldn't mind copies of Cross Rays and Super Robot Wars 30, but I'll probably grab those on Steam when I get my Steam Deck...it's cheaper. Plus it'd be nice to support an official Western release.

Also traded in a bunch of old Switch games for Returnal and Demon's Souls on PS5. Because I like being frustrated, and I don't like paying excessive sums of money for games.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • For a long time it had only been Genshin. And it was free, and I didn't go for top-ups and all, so it was a completely free experience.
    As for new games until I clear my backlog this will be it: Ys IX. Adol looks really cool in this new outfit.

Back