• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Male in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 27, 2015
Might be weird coming from a male myself but i figure i ask anyway since my girlfriend asked me the same thing.

Since i have to choose i'll go with a pretty common choice of Augustine Sycamore.

Years
Pfff, everyone knows that Giovanni is the sexiest alpha male in whole Pokemon series. I mean come on, haven't you seen this body? It has been shown so many times, that even creators of Pokemon fell in love with him.

h215CCB73

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'd say Lance, if not too minor a character. He is the dragon master, after all! =P

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Giovanni, of course!
Well, obviously since we need a character who's sexy both in looks and spirit, I'd say the amazing Steven Stone. He's both awesome and a nice guy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
I'm gonna have to jump on the Steven Stone bandwagon. Hot damn.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I feel weird but Giovanni when it comes to an older man and Steven Stone for someone more age appropriate. Also Blue/Green and Siebold.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I finally realized why my vote would be Sycamore:

syc_zps5743484f.png
mcdreamy.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
heh i agree about the sycamore comment...something about his eyes and his hair. that tussled look.

Years
This question shouldn't even be asked, as Palace Maven Spenser is clearly the sexiest man in all the games. Just look at him:

Emerald_Palace_Maven_Spenser.png

Serious response time. Morty, Falkner, Curtis, Hugh, Cheren, and Grimsley are all sexy as hell imo, hnnnngh <3 I also find Sycamore really attractive; too bad he didn't appear more in XY ;;

Years
Of the ones that haven't been mentioned already, maybe the likes of Riley from Sinnoh? Although the first one that sprung to mind was Ethan lol (maybe not necessarily sexy but good-looking anyways haha) :)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Sexiest man, is obviously Ghetsis Steven Stone. If I was in the Pokémon Universe, and I was a girl, Steven Stone, will be mine and mine alone. SO KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY MAN.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The lack of Lt. Surge, Volkner, Brawly, and Marlon in this thread is very disturbing ;-; So yeah those 4 are my choices. Honorable mentions to Norman, Byron, Roark, and Juan for being almost as hot.

But really if I had to choose 1 it would be Volkner. <3

I will never understand the fascination with Sycamore tbh.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
The sexiest of them all would have to be Cheren! I mean like his personality and his appearance is cute! :pink_boogie: I would also pick Hugh, Volkner, and Steven Stone.

Years
What, no votes for Brendan?

Tough for me to pick, but Steven, Morty, and Professor Sycamore would definitely be up there. Falkner and Marlon are pretty good looking too, I guess, and would round out my top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back