• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • i'd like to see times square at new years, but at the same time i can just imagine how packed and uncomfortable it would be.

Years
  • i'd like to see times square at new years, but at the same time i can just imagine how packed and uncomfortable it would be.

Thank god you didn't think of going to Sydney as well, since being a NYE capital the good spots always tend to fill up fast. Some of those who attended were tourists from other countries while others had been camping since the morning.

Damn difficult place to get a spot to watch fireworks up close.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i've seen videos of the firework displays at sydney on the news over here and it does look spectacular. we have one over here in london and it's not as impressive to say the least lmao.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You're selling the London Eye show a bit short here...

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • Tonight, to celebrate New Years, I'm going with my mother to a karaoke club. I'm probably gonna end up singing, too. Public gatherings like that typically make me nervous, but I do love singing. Hopefully I can cap off the night with at least one performance of Don't Stop Believing before the ball drops and 2017 comes in.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I celebrated New Year with some family members. It was quite a blast for everyone...except me.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i had fun ringing in the new year last night, how about the rest of you?

Years
  • I'm afraid to read the news today. I don't want to see anything bad has happened.

I can report we didn't have any major celebrity death today, but I dread when the first big one of the year comes.

There was a horrible shooting at a nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey over the weekend. Apparently the gunman was wearing a Santa costume.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back