• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    oh i guess its new years eve tomorrow huh

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just hours away from starting my binge watching of NYE fireworks shows around the world on YouTube.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • excited for new years! I have to work most of the day but thankfully I'll be home for the evening to join in on the countdown.

also inb4 someone famous is gonna die on that last extra second of 2016

Years
  • also inb4 someone famous is gonna die on that last extra second of 2016

I'll be checking everything on the internet-verse and see if Pinkie-Dawn's "celebrity death on NYE" theory comes true.

We did get some kind of celebrity loss today, with one of the notable artists who worked on Disney's Bambi passing aged 106. Not exactly the young age that the other notable 2016 celebrity losses were, but it does make me dread Pinkie's theory is going to come true and I'd be surprised if it didn't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back