• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

Years
  • I do. I'm not even ashamed about it. I'm a 19 year old guy and my stuffed animal Pugsley (not quite sure what animal he is, maybe a dog) has been on my bed every night for as long as I can remember. I've never been one to cuddle with stuffed animals, rather he just has a place on my bed every night. I've read that a lot of adults still sleep with stuffed animals. Do any of you guys?

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I sleep with many. My favorite is my stuffed otter, Maxwell. At any given moment there's at least 3 in the bed. My boyfriend often feels crowded but he's gotten used to it :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah, hasn't happened in 20 years or so. I cuddle real live cats in bed nowadays instead!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I always sleep with a stuffed animal, for some strange reason I get severe nightmares if I don't, even if the plush falls on floor I get nightmares

at the moment I'm sleeping with my Sylveon plush

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • When I was a little girl I had two main stuffies, a Teddy bear appropriately named "Teddy", and a monkey I called "Eekeek." Eekeek was unfortunately murdered by my dog years ago, but Teddy still sits in the corner of my room, though not on the bed. I also have some newer Pok?mon stuffies, but they're all on shelves. xD

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Nope, I hardly did that but I would be okay if I had do that again, my bed will probably be covered by Pok?mon plushies soon. {XD}

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Not a stuffed animal, but I do sleep with a night light, simply because if I wake up in the middle of the night, and there's no light, I immediately think I'm blind due to my near-sightedness.

Years
  • Absolutely!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Over the years Pikachu's bright yellow color has faded, and I've tried washing him several times but nothing could restore it. :(

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    hell fuckin ya i sleep w/ 1 ive had since i was born Day 1s only

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I sure do, there are so many stuffed animals on my bed and it's neat. My favorite ones to sleep with are my two smaller sharks, Cookie and Chip but now I've got a bit more used to sleeping with a pillow that has cats on it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I still do at 26. Four of them at least..but only when I'm home alone and bf is away for a couple of days.

Years
  • I've got a Stitch plush sitting on the corner of my bed near the wall, but that's about as close as I get. I've still got some of my stuffed animals from when I was a kid though, even if they're just sitting in storage.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I do, sometimes. I have loads of plushies sitting on my bedframe so I can just pick one whenever I feel like it

Back