• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Oops. Professor Oak normally telepathically tells me that it's not the time or the place for that, but he didn't this time so I figured it was okay.

Hey hey hey, what are you doing surfing up and down the coast of Cinnabar Island? You're not trying to illegally duplicate Master Balls are you?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Nope! I am doing neither of those things. *goes back to getting a level >100 Pokemon*

Whoa there! Why did you just use your ridiculously overpowered Pokemon to defeat that poor preschooler with two Caterpie and a Metapod? On top of that, you demanded $80 from the kid???

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Err... interdimensional trading :D Nothing suspicious here, nope!

Hold on, did you just use a deck of Pokémon cards to fight a real Trainer?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
These aren't cards. These are my team of 6 Unown. You need Glasses if you think they are cards. And why do all you police people look the same anyway?

You there, why are you ordering your Pokémon to use Sweet Scent everywhere, only Aroma Ladys can do that. Please explain yourself.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
I am SO SORRY Officer, I thought these were rockets!

Hey! Do you use your Pikachu as a Mobile Phone Charger?

Meadow

Years
I couldn't help it, sorry ;_; (But to be fair, Thunderbolt's original name is "100,000 Volts," which I thought could come in handy. <__<)

Hey, you! Did you just say that you like Team Rocket?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Yes. They do great food that looks just like real Slowpoke tails.

Hold it, can you please explain to me why you have a Male Lilligant?

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
It's Lilligant's decision which gender it identifies with!

Would you mind tellig me why you are using your solrock as a night light?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
It's not night everywhere, the sun is on the other side of the planet, you know. Solrock wants to strengthen its mind link with it through layers of stone.

Hey, what are you doing there with those proteins? Are you forcing your Pokémon to swallow hundreds of it?

Meadow

Years
To answer your question: yes! Steroids are the new meta :D whatcha gonna do about it? xD

Hold it! Did you just feed a Rare Candy to a level 100 Pokémon?!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
No, it might be a rare type of candy, but it's not a Rare Candy as you think. I don't know why they put them in similar wrappers either.

Hey! What are you doing with those bones? The fossils from Pewter Museum have been reported missing. This can't be coincidence!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am sure if you check with my good friend Roxanne she will tell you I am taking them to her to study in Rustboro City.

Hold it right there, Why are you impersonating Roxanne? You do realise impersonating a Gym Leader is grounds for a life sentence?

Meadow

Years
WAIT WAIT WAIT! My name is "Rock San," and it totally isn't my fault that we have a similar name ;_;

Hey, you! Did you just catch another trainer's Pokémon?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
This small child is scared of his Nosepass and Roxanne told me to catch it so she can investigate what is scaring them.

Hold it right there, did you just use a revival herb to make tea for yourself?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
No, I made that tea for my Pokemon.......and myself. There's a huge difference X3.

I just gotten a report that you beaten the Champion and didn't register your Pokemon in the Hall of Fame. pulls out a tazer What do you have to say for yourself for committing this crime?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Cynthia wanted to go to the Distortion World straight away and she says we will register my Pokémon in the Hall of Fame when I catch Giratina.

Hold it right there, Why did you just turn that Trainer into a Lilligant?

Back