• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
Years
  • No. The plot is exactly the same as the Beta 11E one / The Pok?mon Adventures Manga.
    What I said was that it was made from the ground up.
    New tiles, the dialogues were re-implemented and slightly modified, the scripts were also re-implemented, there's a proper and new introduction to the story, the design of the different maps like Pewter City's has also been modified, everything will feel substantially different than Beta 11E, it is basically a whole new Hack.

Alrighty! Thanks for helping me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Hello. I have a question. I just got the mutant Eevee. How do I evolve it into Espeon, Umbreon, Sylveon?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello. I have a question. I just got the mutant Eevee. How do I evolve it into Espeon, Umbreon, Sylveon?

Espeon: 220 points of friendship + Level Up in Day time
    Umbreon: 220 points of friendship + Level Up in Night time
    Sylveon: Pixie Stone (you get them from the Future Arc which is accesible after fixing Prof. Ivy's machine in the Pok?mon Center of Valencia Island inside the Orange Archipelago Arc)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm lost after vaporeon gets stolen I don't know where i'm supposed to go help xD

Could you pretty please read the posts in the previous page?
    That doubt has been already answered and I even linked to a video in Youtube that shows the events in Vermilion's Harbor.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2017
    Hey I Find a Glitch
    At The S.S Anne i Fought with the Magnemites at level 100
    When he defeated me i Appeared at The Pokemon Center {XD}

And I Think That in Future Updates
    you could Add To Red Sprite a Bag ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey I Find a Glitch
    At The S.S Anne i Fought with the Magnemites at level 100
    When he defeated me i Appeared at The Pokemon Center {XD}

And I Think That in Future Updates
    you could Add To Red Sprite a Bag ;)

1) You have a point over there, Aethestode could have used a sethealingplace so Red would respawn in the S.S. Anne during that event.
    Unfortunately or not, the development of the Beta 11E has been over for a long, long time now.
    Since the Beta 12 is basically a whole new hack, leaving that it'll have the same plot aside, it is unlikely that said bug will be present on it.

2) Red's bag sprite has already been changed, actually. It was posted right here.

QUESTION!
    I CANT DEAFEAT MISSING NO AT ALL!
    I am using the team Red used in the Manga-
    Pikachu- Lvl88
    Aerodactyl-Lvl64
    Snorlax-Lvl-75
    Gyarados-Lvl62
    Typhlosion-Lvl62
    MegaVenasaur-Lvl63

I tried Self-Destruct so many times but I JUST CAN'T DEFEAT IT!
    Any tips? I tried Sleep Powder, doesn't work.

This is what Aethestode said sometime ago:
    badruk said:
    Is there any tip/trick on defeating missigno? My pokemon are underlevelled but I always managed to get through although here he just oneshoots everything:
    If i make him poisoned it gets off with error beam and recovers hp, OHKO moves etc. What are his weaknesses?
    Yeah, it's suppose to be hard. There are a number of ways
    a) substitute
    b) poison, leech seed.
    c) Full Restore/Max Revive/ Revive
    d) Use some OHKO moves.

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • 1) You have a point over there, Aethestode could have used a sethealingplace so Red would respawn in the S.S. Anne during that event.
    Unfortunately or not, the development of the Beta 11E has been over for a long, long time now.
    Since the Beta 12 is basically a whole new hack, leaving that it'll have the same plot aside, it is unlikely that said bug will be present on it.

2) Red's bag sprite has already been changed, actually. It was posted

This is what Aethestode said sometime ago:

Thank you! I tried these ways but this is what I found the best way:
    -In the underworld, I caught a Gengar with Destiny Bond and since he uses OHKO moves, Destiny Bond always works!

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • Another question!
    (i'M REALLY ANNOYING AREN'T I?)

Before reaching Rind Island, just when you start surfing to go there on Route 18, there is a cave where you can get a small cutscene to catch the Legendary Dog Raikou... I am not getting it. I am following PurpleRodri's walkthrough but he's getting it and I am not.
    It's like a looping cave, He looped 4 times and got the 3 eevee-lutions and stuff and then the Ho-Oh and The 3 Legendary Dogs.

I followed the exact same thing he did but still not activating it.
    Any help?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I have a question regarding characters from Unova, Kalos and Alola:
    Where do you find them? The Unova characters could be in Decolore, but that's not really Unova, so where will they end up?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a question regarding characters from Unova, Kalos and Alola:
    Where do you find them? The Unova characters could be in Decolore, but that's not really Unova, so where will they end up?

The Alolan characters will prolly appear in Alola, considering that the region will be a part of the Hack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    No, but it was listed in the "Final Release Trailer" that Aethestode dropped over here as soon as he came back.
    Look at the video he posted right here, Minute 3:50.

After seeing the trailer, I have a few more questions:
    1. PWT is listed, but will it be Battle Frontier only or will it include B2W2's PWT as well? I remember hearing that B2W2 will end with PWT, where the dex holders fight each other again.
    2. Under Pok?mon forms, only 4 Minior core colours are revealed, so where's the missing 3?
    3. Will USUM-only forms and Pok?mon be included?
    4. Are the regions mentioned in order that you do them in?
    5. Kalos was missing, despite the fact that Blue is a prominent character in the later chapters, or does Aethestode not know about it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    After seeing the trailer, I have a few more questions:
    1. PWT is listed, but will it be Battle Frontier only or will it include B2W2's PWT as well? I remember hearing that B2W2 will end with PWT, where the dex holders fight each other again.
    2. Under Pok?mon forms, only 4 Minior core colours are revealed, so where's the missing 3?
    5. Kalos was missing, despite the fact that Blue is a prominent character in the later chapters, or does Aethestode not know about it?
    I'm not sure about the other answers, but I'm pretty sure aethesthode knows about the kalpa thing, he's just not adding the story

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • After seeing the trailer, I have a few more questions:

1) The PWT and the Battle Frontier are 2 different facilities. I don't recall Aethestode ever saying that the Battle Frontier would be included. I guess it could be a part of the Hoenn Region, but we won't know until he starts making it.

3) Aethestode mentioned somewhere else that he will add them if he feels like it.

4) Probably no.

5) I think he's aware of that but he's just not adding it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Oh my god athestode!! You have made the best ROM hack EVER!!! Now keep up the good work, don't get discouraged and try to finish the hack as quick as possible. I saw the trailer, IT WAS AWESOME !!!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN DO ALL THIS ALONE??!!!

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • By the way, the Beta 12 is leaked out.

Oh my god athestode!! You have made the best ROM hack EVER!!! Now keep up the good work, don't get discouraged and try to finish the hack as quick as possible. I saw the trailer, IT WAS AWESOME !!!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN DO ALL THIS ALONE??!!!

I think he was not alone to do all this work.

And yes, you are right that it's the best ROM hack ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back