Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
7,138 posts
13.3 Years
Have you ever rewritten a work you wrote previously?

I honestly have not, but have changed some things in the first to second draft. I've never thought "I want to rewrite this entire thing" yet, tbh.
Theme: Mizuki Akiyama
Pair: Taemin
My OCs

gimmepie

Age 26
Male
Australia
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
24,110 posts
10.1 Years
I have not, and I don't think I ever will. I get annoyed just making large edits to a story during the editing process, I'm not re-writing an entire story from scratch. I'd rather abandon something that needed that much reworking and start something fresh.
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

Bay

She/They
Dani California
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
6,262 posts
16 Years
I've rewritten a few chapters of a long work, but never entirely. I tried to do that with one of my very first fanfiction but only posted two chapters of the rewrite haha. Pretty much like GP I rather move on to a new story.
Miles Edgeworth
Foul Play [On Hiatus]

Aquacorde

⟡ not everything is sink or swim ⟡

Age 28
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
11,615 posts
17.9 Years
I haven't rewritten anything, and I doubt I would rewrite anything I've published and considered to be finished. No one-shots, no RP posts, nothing like that- but I put out the first few chapters of a couple epic multi-chapter fics out long ago, and I think I'd fully rewrite those if I came back to the stories with intent to finish them. Which I can see myself doing eventually :) I like the ideas still~
ROSEY PHALEN

CURRENT ROLEPLAYS
Sabbatical '84 | a sinnoh pokémon journey set in the 1980s
Hoenn: Square One | twenty years after emerald
Trainers | a journey through kanto as a final exam

signatures are king
bring them back on mobile!! also i did my own css/flair/sig/art thank you
||
roleplay is just collaborative writing
it's not hard or scary come join!!
|| groc x aquacorde x juno 4ever

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)

Male
As if I'd be one to say
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
417 posts
4.2 Years
I'm on the fourth drafting of Shattered Crests. The current version on this site is the third since it's the furthest and the one I want to finish so I can have a complete draft of book 1. The fourth is the improved version plot, scene, and edits wise. I plan to do a fifth and final version for grammar and all that.

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
– Unknown