• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

Okay guys did you remember my prev avatar and what did you think of it? Honestly it FUCKING SUCKED FUCK THAT STUPID AVATAR this new one is better.

TY

o

Meanwhile I am being consistently asked to work on days I've said I'm not capable of working due to school

PageEmp

Years

@above: yowch that sucks. Hopefully things get better. And also hopefully things get better with me thinking about my incredulously bad previous avatar.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
You know you've been gone for too long when you haven't even posted once in a 167 page thread.

The Martian Hyena is back y'all.

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years

I guess now the system for this thread is get posted, die off for a 5 or so days and then get posted in again?

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Oooh, awesome! I like the sound of that, especially that second part. You have yourself a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back