• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
##Vote Pecilia

Sort of a random vote, but I find it slightly suspicious that Pecilia popped in for a random vote earlier and hasn't posted since. Sort of suspicious of Miah for the same reason, but that's meta play from being on her side last game and noticing how she seems to play.

Last edited:

Killua

##vote Calzone honestly it's pretty sus for them to jump to L'Belle defense like that, I mean it's not terribly suspicious but it's better than nothing.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
hm? and you think what i said makes me suspicious because it "had no consequence"? im failing to see why does that make me sus when other people said things "without consequence" before me

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Just a reminder to format your votes as ##Vote, as I do a cute little Ctrl+F search for the "##" at End of Day, so if you don't include that there's a very good chance I'll miss your vote while counting!

Years
Aside from the sudden club mention which does make me curious, and people throwing at best random guesses based on behavior, there isn't much to go off of, so I suppose I'll make a guess as well. Either we risk a lynch anyway, or the mafia will definitely pick us apart.

##Vote Miah

Honestly, I got nothing at this point and just made a vote based on what other people have said.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
So there is something interesting actually, I got a dm from naku recently that was basically saying Calzone was plotting something - and Town?s in danger. I?m gonna take a looj over the role list & see if anyone put a messaging role in

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
What could that even mean? I'm not plotting, but I am a town member. Won't tell which, but I am a townie

Years
So there is something interesting actually, I got a dm from naku recently that was basically saying Calzone was plotting something - and Town?s in danger. I?m gonna take a looj over the role list & see if anyone put a messaging role in

Pretty sure a few people suggested Telepath.

Killua

I don't see how the telepath would have acess to this kind of info at this point.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years

Can you ask him if you're allowed to quote the message, and if so, then quote it? That being said, I do agree with Pie that Telepath could be a mafia role, although that's one role I don't see often.

impulse~

Can you ask him if you're allowed to quote the message, and if so, then quote it? That being said, I do agree with Pie that Telepath could be a mafia role, although that's one role I don't see often.

killua said it, not pie

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Not the granny. Considering no one has tried to claim it it's probably safe to assume one exists, otherwise mafia would've at least claimed it, considering they would know if one of their scum buddies died from one and if a granny wasn't an explanation it would be a free claim.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
just in case i forget to change my vote later, im going to ##Vote GP
i have a few sus people in mind but i want to make sure before i vote them, so for now voting randomly

impulse~

##Vote neko maid kapper

um, isnt it logical to vote shady people over random?

Last edited:
Years
>Has some suss people in mind
>Doesn't vote any of them

It's like you're trying to further justify my earlier vote.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Wait I got mixed between the last two posts, should we randovote or not? I was usually a strong proponent of abstention if I see nothing, but in the last games I've played I've been questioned for such thing;thats why I said I'd randovote. Ideally, yeah I'd abstain, not risk a vote, specially when there are TWENTY town players afaik

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Also, the last two is because i was somehow watching abbys mention and the following message, and didnt see this, sorry

Back