• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I like going downtown as a pedestrian. Seeing shops and whatnot. Driving is ok for me, I remember going back and forth during Anime Expo downtown LOL.

As for internet breaks. That ain't for me. I still remember not having a permanent connection for many years and it felt like I was cut off from the world. Bleh.

Got my copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV. Fun Fun Fun. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I had a dream of going to Australia, it felt like paradise. Now I reeeeeally want to go...I'm hoping so someday :D

Years
  • I had a dream of going to Australia, it felt like paradise. Now I reeeeeally want to go...I'm hoping so someday :D

You should definitely go to Australia sometime gurl!

The beaches are beautiful, the culture is just as diverse as PC's own memberbase and the sunny weather is always warm and bright.

Especially Sydney cos that's where this little Oshawott lives.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I just want to go to Australia to be around cute boys with that accent.

Years
  • Can I go surfing in Australia? Also there's this cwalker by the name of Skribblez in the city of Melbourne if I'm not mistaken. So there's that for me.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    If I were to go to Austrailia, you would just see me probably walking around the streets like some guy who's got nothing better to do. That's what I generally do when I go in holidays, admiring the scenery.

AND FOOOD.

Years
  • I would go to Australia to experience the time difference (as I already stated), and for the scenery and definitely for the difference in climate from where I live (as it's Winter in July there while it's Summer in July here).

Oh yay. 1000th post for me. /offtopic

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I really wish to go to Australia someday, because I want to see the infamous Opera House of Sydney's, and everywhere else.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back