• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • The LoL gaming event ended an hour sooner than planned. However i'm willing to host it again tomorrow if anyone wants me to.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I had a blast playing around with Krazzikk and LilJz in Team Fortress 2. Thanks for showing me around the game and gifting me items. :D

I have free time tomorrow night and can totally get back into LoL. I'll need someone to refresh my memory however xD;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • If you play LoL tomorrow I'm off work so I can join in whenever you do it. I will check during the day. Would be fun to play and maybe skype with people for it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • As I am just going bed now and have guest for dinner might be better later for me but I can see when i'm free. Aslong as sister isn't home 3pm EST should be fine for me to play.

Years
  • Reki I would like to play LoL, or Dota 2 if you want to host. Or heck, even I can host it.

I can also host so more TF2 if requested :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I'll be starting the second LoL gaming event now. If anyone wants to play, my summoner name is FenrirReki. I'll be on all day, so if i'm not on LoL and someone wants to play, feel free to message me on Steam or here on PC.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Had to go to work. Just got in so I will be on League now if anyone still playing add me.

LoL name: GalesBlade

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I didn't realize the update would take an hour (haven't updated since last GT :D) and then I had class, so I couldn't play earlier. ~_~

I'm around now. My summoner name is xAdrestia.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awwww, sucks that I can't assist the current League of Legends event right now! (in school atm D:). But honestly I still need to train myself before I actually jump in to the *real* stuff xD

If there's another tonight, I'll sign up just in case. (Summoner name: Arilexa)

Years
  • I'm gonna sign-up for playing Dota 2 and team Fortress 2. My Steam name is Yoozle.

Since my exams have finished just now I haven't been able to play anything for the last few months so I'm behind on games. Plus I've just got a new room and rebooted my system so I've had to re-download everything. Anyway, I was wondering if there were and Battlefield 3 PC gamers and also GW2 gamers anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back