• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOTD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Been a while since we've had an outfit of the day thread, so let's see how this goes! What are you wearing today? describe and/or post pictures, whatever you're comfortable with
    --
    I've been really liking this skirt + tights combo lately, especially with these new tights - can't see it in this picture/lighting but they're cable knit! Warm enough for cooler weather and it has a nice pattern. And I normally don't put my hair up but I did a thing today that I kind of liked, a fake French-braided kind of updo:
    Spoiler: excuse the small pile of trash behind me

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years

This

TY

sweatpants, G2 Esports jersey with my nickname on the back (best clothing purchase of the century for me ^^) and a blue hat

Cause its Friday and friday means lazyness overload

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • A very casual combination of black pants and a blue and white striped T-shirt.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • The OOTD for today is... nothing but pajama pants, lol. I don't have work today and I don't need to go anywhere, so I'm just jammin it. :P

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I have a lot of Pok?mon shirts in my wardrobe, and I have a liking to Eeveelutions so...

Spoiler:

How could I not like that...

Followed your trend btw haha, just wore a sweater on top because it was rainy and I was at work today. :)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Here is my inevitable clothing for every day of the year... t-shirt and shorts. Sometimes I throw a hoodie on. Sometimes jeans. Socks only when it's below 0.

Back