• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Three: The Rebellion

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I read back and realized we easily could've won if we realized that the switch on the lists from Green to Traitor weren't a role action, and instead a way to keep GP from killing the Rogues so quickly. Also I never read day 4.... I was too sloppy upon entering this game. Those hints were actually pretty easy to see once he brought up their existence.

Fuck my life.

Years
I read back and realized we easily could've won if we realized that the switch on the lists from Green to Traitor weren't a role action, and instead a way to keep GP from killing the Rogues so quickly.
I just thought that was Epsilon's or Kappa's role so I never thought about it too hard.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Well now that we know Gimme was innocent and MI was guilty, his claim to have some inside knowledge seems to have been validated. So going back through the records, it seems he started going after apocalypseArisen at one point. I'm not 100% on this, since there's no guarantee gimme inspected aA, but I think it's our best lead right now.

[Execute]apocalypseArisen

I dunno about jumping on aA just because gimme turned out to be innocent :/

I really don't think aA's a traitor. Maybe I missed a hint or two due to my ISPs blocking imgur but yeah, that's really what I feel. :/

Never doubt T4 Beta ;)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
haha, see, I never lied about "just being me," aka being T5 Eta, your nice little medic. Ofc then I became a Rogue after eros done fucked up by trying to persuade Perry Fuchsia, turning him into the Rogues' recruiter. I was still T5 Eta after that, just a good guy (since the inno's in this game were actually the mafia lol). When that happened, I basically said "fuck it" because I can't escape being in the mafia faction in each game lol, so I stopped posting here actively or really keeping up with it tbh.

Also, I love how I'm referred to as both male and female in that final post. #NakuZamiFTW

And yeah, the Greens were fucked either way since I got that Invincibility Potion and would have survived a lynch anyways. c:

And now we wait for Season Four

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
OKAY FINALLY...

The story of the Patriotic Blue.

I found out I was a boring innocent on that first day and also knew that I had been targeted a bunch (which is just like in F&L, where I was apparently targeted by six people). So I decided to concoct a little scheme to protect myself a bit.

I came up with the Patriotic Blue, got Gunner's permission to share it, and tried to make it as OP as possible. It worked for a few days, clearly, but it also didn't help that I was Olive'd early on and wound up being even more useless. Couple that with people targeting me early and I just had no other option than to be a completely OP role that people might second-guess killing. Haha.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Its over???? About time! Lol. Finally I don't have to check on the thread and do a last minute vote to not get kicked off. Honeslty after 3 Months and 5 million post, I did kinda stop paying a whole lot of attention on the game.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
And after countless days and asking Netto to open the thread again, here is the official teaser of The Fangirl!

Death...

Somber, boring, and yet liberating... but why can't I move on?

This is all his fault...

I shouldn't have been stupid...

They should have saved me... but left me instead...

They are gonna pay...

They are all gonna fucking pay...

One year later...

"Hey guys, I hear there's this good haunted house in the theme park!" Someone said to the group.

"Oh yeah, I heard that it really is gonna make your skin shiver from the fear..." Another one said.

"Come on guys, we don't wanna get left behind!" another exclaimed..,

What they don't know is that they will be holding each other's hands because this will be a one heck of a ride of their lives...

Traitors...

Drama...

Backstory...

And death...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

The Fangirl
fandom mafia game
coming soon on the underground

Back