• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
  • Oh hey, it's finally over! Like Glendle, this was my first game on here (and my first game as mafia, at that), so it's nice to see it come to a close with a win for my faction. :)

Overall I thought our biggest advantage on the Mafia side was that we all worked surprisingly well together.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • the feeling when you technically won, but you died n0, came back as a different role, died again, and not sure if you are counted among the winners :x

eh, im still gonna count it :)

GOOD JOB DEFENDERS, I KNEW I COULD TRUST YOU (inb4 i actually switched sides and targeted you lmao)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Syn, did you figure out I was Nightwing?

Mana, what did the Walrus do?

No, but it wasn't very hard to figure out who was a defender near the endgame.

Also, I wonder if my last gun really could have killed Bard. IIRC it killed anyone I shot at.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Batdoof and Rozuraider would get a power everytime they were hit. Since you guys kept hitting bard he got the powers and I just stayed in the shadows so we could survive I guess :')

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'll be showing all role PM's later in the next post, but any player can choose to show the role PM while y'all wait :P

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • 9k=

Well jd that was well played, i had completely forgotten about night-wing and was surprised no one caught that
    Good job mafia you scummy schmucks won

What? You want a cookie?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I stopped keeping up with this game when I was removed and could no longer see it, obviously, but in the end, it turned out quite interesting. A victory is a victory. It would have been a swifter one had I not been removed, but I heard that d00f used my Killer Moth idea <3 who would have thought that a bidoof would ever make me proud
    I'm not so sure about that haha, because even if you hadn't been removed, I had connected the dots at that point when I saw you had gotten napalm on N2 so I knew you were the one that was protected by Poison Ivy that night. So even if you had remained in the game, I would have fought hard for your lynch :P

It's also interesting because I was prepared to lynch Spartacus the day after the carol contest, and my preferred lynch targets after that would have been Fun Size, GlendleYoung, Shak/Archy and then probably jd (though I was still trying to sort jd out around the time I died). It was surprising enough to become part of the Doof cult for winning the carol contest, but what I really wasn't expecting was to die when I used the rocket lol, all because of Shak taking the hit for Klippy :( But hey, I decimated the Owls (killed the last recruit and made Archy start bleeding) and brought the WLG down to 2 members and caused a Defender to bleed so I guess it was worth it lol.

Speaking of that though, I was surprised Bard didn't try to push a lynch on someone else besides Juno, because I thought he knew Juno was already bleeding and would have died anyway

Well played by the Defenders though. Never expected GB to be Batman, this will probably make me paranoid about him in future games lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I noticed. Somehow I still got notifs from the UG when it was closed off to me.

But, trust me lol, I was fully prepared for someone to finally point something like that out. I was honestly surprised it didn't happen sooner. Y'all are slow.

It wouldn't have been a hard situation to talk myself out of. I've gotten out of much worse, and your response was one I had been anticipating. I was never worried.

So, yes, it would have been a swifter victory, of that I have no doubt whatsoever, lol.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • / gets up from sidewalk

/ yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

wow that bullet really took the wind out of me

good thing i was wearing this bulletproof vest

what did i miss?​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I hadn't been paying attention to the number of enemies. I was also presuming the game would continue for a bit longer. :'(

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • That last day, not that it ended up mattering, it was obvious that GB was lying. There were 2 confirmed doofs left, 2 confirmed WG left (oysters in the phase posts), and 4 Defenders, since 3 Defenders were mentioned in the post + Nightwing (who announced they were alive once Draskk died). Once Johnny and desishinon were confirmed Rogue, the remaining 8 people + Syn were all that was left. No more room for Rogue roles.

Your only hope was to lynch GB that day since even Syn's gun wouldn't have killed him. Batman couldn't get killed by items. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back