• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Bit sad I was converted and died but at least the team I started with pulled off the win in the end. Congrats guys!

Really exciting game and I'm glad I was part of it. :]

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Nice job defenders.

Been wanting to do this all game:

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • If anyone has any questions about roles, things that happened in the game, anything behind the scenes, or anything that you aren't sure about, feel free to ask in the thread! I'll answer to the best of my ability :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yep. It was too late for me to turn it around and I role blocked Jd assuming he was Batman. GB had convinced me of his role by knowing what I had gained, but still.

Good game. It was fun. I was working against the Rogues myself. Just needed a few more lynches on my side to have turned it around. Bummer.

Years
  • good job klippy, i tried lol i still had a bit more of stuff i was gonna throw out in hopes to convince you i wasn't robin

and Nimsy if you are referring to me role blocking you. i think i roleblocked you only once then focused on others. actually not one roleblock in that list was real.

good job defenders, this was my first game and you guys were a great bunch to work with, and Naku it sucked having you gone.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Yes my first win as mafia!

Here's my Role PM.
    Spoiler:

My NA log:
    Spoiler:

The first day, Ice probably would have said the word (we fabbed her that night) but she was hit by the Batdoof. Golgari said he almost killed her anyway when she posted a picture of a Bidoofbrella.

I voodoo'd Nimsy three nights in a row before finally getting her with "Fun Size" on N8. The night before I submitted "Bard" initially, then changed it to "Fun Size", only to see her post "bard" that day....D:

Finished strong with two voodoo kills on the last two days, I was proud of that! I totally baited Draskk into saying crier on D9, I can't believe no one noticed...maybe Syn did, I was wondering if he caught that.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Damn :c.

GreyBidoof slapping us out of nowhere. Bitch you punched me too many times ;[.

My new role was so weird that by the time I decided to start playing with it it was too late. haha.

#foreverthirdparty

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Ah yes. I could have pointed out who the defenders were but I had literally no reason to choose sides kek.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I predicted lynch votes, got an oyster to for each person who voted whoever I picked.

Then I could eat them to make my vote count for me :c. But I avoided eating any until Glendle slapped them out of my hands, and by then it was too late lmao. I had quite a stash as well!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Basically unless you hit both of us neither of us would die. Which is why no matter how much you targeted bard he wasn't going to die until my ring broke (i was hit once but i had a vest). I'm pretty impressed that we lasted until the end of the game :')

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I was kicked out due to my lack of activity. :P But boy, this game is sure long, haha.
    Gratz for Doofy on completing his game. It was a bit complicated at first, but it's a smart and well thought game. (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back