• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could relive a year of your life, which would it be?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Like relive it without knowing that you are reliving it so you can't change the past. And at the end, you go back to wherever you are currently without any repercussions.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Graduated college, lived the NEET life for 4 months, then moved in with the bf. It was a great year.

Years
  • 2016 and 2017 were both good years for me. I would pick 2017 since I got out more. I worked at Universal Studios seasonally which was fun and I also visited my sister in Virginia and we had alot of fun together.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Literally none because I have yet to peak.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I really love 2004 (the year of my super successful pokemon forum that had over 100 members by the end of that year) and 2017 (the year i got into korrina and made tons of new friends again since i was no longer too sensitive and meltdown prone to talk to people as much <3 annnd i love how i got to enjoy sweets again that year xD since for years i just couldn't handle foods with added sugar o.o and now i eat them everyday xD mostly nutrition bars though)

Years
  • I'd go back to 2003, easy. It was the year I had the most after-school activities going on, my favorite sports teams were on top of the world, and it was my final year of elementary, so I could hang out with all my old friends again before we split our seperate ways into middle school. 5th grade was also the last time that I truly enjoyed going to school and learning (and was the last time I remember getting close to straight A's), and I kinda miss that feeling.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Probably just this past year.

I got my cat almost one year ago and I've literally never been so content with life. My mental health is so much better and the year before last, I finally found a treatment that works for my chronic condition so my physical health has never been better either. I wouldn't want to go back to any other time.

Bay

Years
  • Either 2005 or 2009. Both of those years were when I was the most social and like confident overall. Only bad thing is at the end of 2005 I had a family emergency and 2009 was during the great recession oops.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    probably 2016, it was the best year for me health-wise and i had an amazing range of friends and opportunities arising at the time. B)

Back