• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
  • I didn't claim because that would only make me seem even more suspicious than I already am. But I'll bite. I am Boccos, a.k.a, someone that can't do anything,

Your reaction was pretty defensive, I don't really understand how claiming while under the threat of being lynched could make you seem more suspicious. Especially when your role is harmless and there are a couple of others who are currently more suspicious than you.

Unlynch L'Belle and Lynch no one.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • >couple of others are more suspicious than you

Elaborate? Who what when where why and how?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    M1mZoY8.png
    ⚔ NIGHT ONE
    Later, somewhere in the Capital, there was a note.

You wish to know where he was last night, ja? He was right under your nose.

At the bottom there was a location somewhere around Dahngrest. The Commandant shakes his head and gives the note to one of his knights. He had other plans in mind, but it wouldn't hurt to know which one it was that kept them from finding their target.

"If you find who hid him, kill them."
    "Sir, yes Sir!"

The knights depart and make their way to Dahngrest. They must make up for the night before. It would be unfortunate if they fail again. When they arrive they see Yuri and Flynn had just finished speaking with one another. However, before they could confront the two, a different brigade comes out and surround Yuri as he turns to walk back to his group.

"YURI LOWELL! You will come with us and face punishment for your crimes!" Leblanc says as Adecor and Boccos both ready their weapons. Yuri sighs at the group.

"This again? Don't you guys have anything better to do?" He turns his head to Flynn. "I thought you said they left this morning."

"They did. They must have came back when they heard you were still in town." Flynn responds before catching sight of the other knights. Strange, he didn't ask for any knights to be summoned here. Yuri notices this too, but with the look of Flynn's face he shakes his head. Looks like this is a headache for the both of them. Yuri waves the Captain off to go confront the other knights. Taking down Adecor and Boccos again will be a piece of cake.

"Captain Flynn! We've been told to ask you a few questions!" the knight says as Flynn walks over.

"What is it you wish to ask me?" Flynn asks.

"We've gotten reports of someone hiding a criminal around here last night. Could we ask if you know who was sleeping at this location, last night?" The knight gives him the location and Flynn raises an eyebrow.

"Ah, yes. That was--"

"Flynn! Yuri! What... What's going on?" Estelle arrives at the location with the rest of the group behind her. What they expected to see was just Yuri and Flynn. Not Yuri fighting the Schwann Brigade and Flynn talking to some other knights.

"Lady Estellise! Please, do not be concerned. The Knights are only here to ask a few questions." Flynn answers. Meanwhile, on Yuri's end he had finished beating down the Schwann Brigade and walks over to the group. The Knights take notice of this and start whispering among themselves.

"C'mon. Let's go before those knights decide they want to takeover for the Dumbledees over there." Yuri says. "We'll see you later, Flynn."

Flynn nods his head as the group proceeds out. They won't be able to make it far before turning in for the night, but at least they can get back to the Inn. Once they are gone Flynn turns his attention back to the other knights.

"I apologize, but I have matters to attend to." He turns and heads off himself before the knights could question him about the night before once more. Something about this was unsettling. If they weren't looking for the "criminal" that was right in front of their eyes, then who were they looking for? And were they actually the ones harboring this criminal? These were things that Flynn need to keep in mind as night approaches.

And as the knights once again some back empty handed Alexei's only becomes all the more frustrated. Tonight will be the night everything changes.

NO ONE WAS LYNCHED

DAY TWO WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 24 HRS (MAY 22ND 5-8 PM EST)

[a id]players2[/a id]
    M1mZoY8.png
    ⚔ PLAYERS
    Ash as GM
    Johnny as ???
    luminitrium as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Aaron as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sparkin as ???
    SirDolan as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    M1mZoY8.png
    ⚔ PLAYERS
    Sign me the fuck up.

SIGN ME UP YOOO

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

Hell to the yes

→ [alink id=players2]PLAYERS[/alink id] ←

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    M1mZoY8.png
    ? DAY TWO
    "We must rid of him. He's nothing but a thorn in our side!"

Alexei takes a moment to consider Cumore's words. Yes, this is true. Lately this person has been nothing but a thorn in their side. Although he had other plans for them, perhaps ridding them completely would be more beneficial to them. After all, if it weren't for them the peace treaty would not have been made and a war between the Empire and Union would have occurred. He nods his head to Cumore.

"So be it. I leave it to your Brigade to take care of him." Perhaps his Brigade would have more luck than his own the night prior.

Meanwhile Flynn takes time to find Yuri and the rest of the group after the events of that afternoon. When he enters their camp he's greeted by Repede and he greets the dog with a few pats. The commotion brings out Yuri and the rest of the group from their tents.

"So what did the knights want?" Yuri figured he might as well get right to the point. If they were after him they would have joined the Schwann Brigade while he was taking them down. But no, it was clear they were there for some other reason. Not reasons that Flynn knew about, though.

"That's confidential to the capital, Yuri," Flynn replies, getting an eye roll from Yuri. Really? That's the answer he's going to get? What a bullshit answer. Before he could retort that answer Karol comes barreling into the camp.

"Guys! Guys! T-They're coming!" Karol manages to say while he's trying to catch his breath. Yuri and Flynn immediately drop their conversation as the group makes his way to Karol. Well... most of them. For some reason, despite the commotion, Raven continues to sleep in his tent.

"Calm down. Who's coming?" Yuri asks.

"The knights! I looks like they're looking for someone!" He wasn't completely sure. But they looked serious.

"Oh dear. And who might they be coming for?" Judith asks. Yuri shrugs. They'll be finding out soon enough. Whoever it might be, they won't be getting them easily. Even though, soon enough, they find them surrounded.

"We have you surrounded! Would--"

"No, he will not."

The knights stopped in their tracks and looked around for the voice. Before they know it they find themselves attacked by a giant sword from behind. Don Whitehorse heard the news from one of his guild mates and made his way to the camp as soon as he could.

"I'll take care of them. You guys get out while you can!" The Don remarks as he makes his way through to the camp. Flynn shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, but I will not allow it! We will--"

"Go! You helped the Union and Capital stop a war. Now I will return the favor."

"But Don! We can stay here and fight with you! We can beat them together!" Karol didn't want his idol sacrifice his life. But the Don doesn't listen and goes right for another swing. He manages to take out a few more knights, but soon enough they surround him.

"Don!" Karol cries. Yuri and Flynn both take it upon themselves to take down a few of the remaining knights, Karol and Judith joining in on the fray. Eventually the Knights retreat. They may not have gotten <i>the</i> target that they were told to get, but at least they got someone out of the way, right?

Flynn clenches his fist, frustrated that he had only spoke with the Don the night before and then... this happens. Karol drops his weapon and cries for his fallen hero. Yuri looks at Repede and nods his head. The Capital will pay for this. They won't let the Don's sacrifice be in vain.

DON WHITEHORSE IS DEAD. SIRDOLAN WAS DON WHITEHORSE

NIGHT TWO WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 48 HRS (MAY 24TH 5-8 PM EST)

[a id]players[/a id]
    M1mZoY8.png
    ? PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Johnny as ???
    luminitrium as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Aaron as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    M1mZoY8.png
    ? PLAYERS
    Sign me the fuck up.

SIGN ME UP YOOO

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

Hell to the yes

? [alink id=players]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Summary for anyone who failed to realize, what we just saw was a bodyguard flip. Flavor suggests that the kill targeted someone else.
    Thanks for the summary, I didn't really catch that aspect of it. If that's true then I guess it's good that the bodyguard did his job, but we don't get to know who was targeted for the kill, right? Otherwise that would likely put someone in the clear.

Well there goes my big theory :deepthonk:
    Which was....?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Thanks for the summary, I didn't really catch that aspect of it. If that's true then I guess it's good that the bodyguard did his job, but we don't get to know who was targeted for the kill, right? Otherwise that would likely put someone in the clear.

Which was....?

I had Dolan and Johnny scumleaning after the last couple posts of the previous phase, but with Dolan being the bodyguard odds are my scumlean is incorrect on Johnny

Years
  • I kinda agree on Sparkin but why L'Belle? Do you not believe his claim? Either way I don't see them both as scum.

I admit I'm less sure after his claim. He did choose literally one of the easiest things to claim though and that post really sent warning bells ringing for me.

That being said, I'm happy to start with Sparkin'. L'Belle hasn't been CC'd after all.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Gj sirdolan.

Well, I believe l'belle claim now but I dont have any reads on other people.

@gp: care to elaborate on sparkin?

Back