• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Pre-Release 30 Day Challenge #1!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Oh man, how did I miss this? I love 30 day challenges!

1. Your current level of interest in/excitement for the games!

I'd put it at a 3, still. I need some news. A video, a magazine scan, a picture, anything.

2. A Pokemon you hope is in the USUM regional dex

This region needs more grass types. Lotad.

pkmin3033

3. A Pokemon you would like to see get an Alola form

I wonder what an Alolan Milotic might look like? It'd be nice if it was part Dragon, at least. Or perhaps the unused Mega Flygon design could be used as a basis for a Alola form?

Years
  • 3. A Pokemon you would like to see get an Alola form

I think this would be a good one for an Alola form concept. Sudowoodo that looks like a burning tree and is Grass/Fire, a very unique type combination that I want to see. Anyone agree with me?

Years
  • 3. A Pokemon you would like to see get an Alola form - I would really love to see Growlithe get an Alola form and after Vulpix got one in SM I think it's kinda likely.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 1. Your current level of interest in/excitement for the games!

Right now it's around 4/10 just because we've had next to nothing on these games for so long now.

Shinx line

Ariados

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

How about Snover/Abomasnow? Could lose the ice type and gain something else in this hot climate.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

I'm more interested in seeing some of the new Pokémon getting "mainland" formes. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    1. Your current level of interest in/excitement for the games!
    Moderate. I hope to see enough changes made to the story and it's mechanics to justify my purchase of one or both of the games.

I would love to see Heracross. It would seem rather odd to leave it out of the game entirely, and only include Pinsir at this point in time. Plus, Heracross naturally has two handy Types and a strong following when it comes to fans.

I would say Stantler. I envision it being an Ice/Psychic Type to both have a strong connection with Santa Claus and improve it's offensive capabilities.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I am always excited for a new main series pokemon game! Not as hyped as a new generation, but still pretty hyped.

Pokemon that match Alola's environment. Like Bellossom and Tropius.

I am still set on wanting a Kingler that is Fire/Dark. But I would love to see some new Alolan forms that are Ice type.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

That leak, before S/M came out, that was mostly right said there would be a water-type Arcanine. -_- Still holding out hope!

Years

Probably about a 3/10 because we know nothing and that seems suspicious. Hopefully we'll be heading in a BW2 direction, then my excitement will increase a lot.

I'm not too bothered, so I'll say Floatzel. I haven't used him in a main story team since Platinum, it would be nice to put it in the Hall of Fame again.

Octillery. I made a big post a while ago predicting which pokémon would receive alolan formes and Octillery was one of them. I quite like Octillery, but a fresh new look at him would be good. I think he has potential to be a lot more popular than he is.

pkmin3033

I'll be playing as a girl. As always, the male protagonist is cloned from the DPPt protagonist, and clothing options will likely be limited again. There is just zero incentive to play as a male these days when no thought whatsoever goes into their design.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    4. Will you play as a boy or a girl?

A boy, as usual.

Back