• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Pre-Release 30 Day Challenge #1!

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
  • 30. One month later... your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games!
    My excitement has somewhat increased.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 30. One month later... your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games

I think my interest level is pretty much the same, which means I've yet to see anything to get excited about. I'm starting to doubt whether we'll get any new alolan forms at all. -_-

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    30. One month later... your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games
    Higher, I can't wait :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • 28. What would you like to see released after USUM?: Sinnoh remakes
    29. Your thoughts on the latest news?: I like how Kommo-o has something that can help its viability in Clangorous Soulblaze.
    30. One month later...your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games!: Still excited.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    30. One month later...your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games!

Higher than it was to start.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 27. Which version will you buy?

Ultra Sun first since I bought Moon first last year.

28. What would you like to see released after USUM?

Sinnoh remakes for the 3DS or Colosseum/XD re-release for the Switch.

29. Your thoughts on the latest news?

Interesting, but I feel like we still need more.

30. One month later...your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games!

It has increased since the latest trailer but it is slowly starting to dip once again as it goes quiet on the news front.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    29. Your thoughts on the latest news?
    30. One month later...your new current level of interest in/excitement for the games!​
    29. I forgot what the latest news was, but I count that as a good thing. It'll be better if I dive into USM with this forgetful memory of mine. :V
    30. I bit subdued since I'm aiming to get a Switch, but I will still get Ultra Moon on the day it gets released. :3

Back