What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next? Page 2

Started by CloysterOyster November 15th, 2016 6:56 AM
  • 49 replies
  • Public Poll

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

Aquacorde

the more we love, the more we learn // the more we love, the more we BURN 🔥

Age 28
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,458 posts
17.4 Years
normal/flying, keep w that lame tradition ;P

Sheep

she/her
Australia
Seen 25 Minutes Ago
Posted 43 Minutes Ago
34,505 posts
15.1 Years
Surprised flying got so few votes so far. But I would really love to see one, I can imagine it being very pretty and elegant, especially after the fanart I've seen online. No matter what I am sure I'd want it on my team.

Ghost would also be super cool. <3

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?

Male
Las Vegas, NV
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
128 posts
5.7 Years
We need and eeveelution for every type, every type combo, and each eeveelution has a Mega.
JK but seriously, they usually introduce eeveelutions in pairs, with one having the type advantage over the other, but Sylveon was introduced solo, with no counterpart, so I would say dragon, or ghost(Since ghost types are cool)

Turns out an eeveelution for every type and type combo would give us atleast 171 unique eeveelutions :O (Bulbapedia says there are 171 unique type combos)
We would need a separate Eevee dex!
Leafeon by day, Mercenary by night, hidden in the trees, under the light.

Soul Silver Fire Monotype: Badge 7/16

Aquacorde

Age 28
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,458 posts
17.4 Years
Oooh, thinking of it that way... what about next gen bringing a Steel type and a Fighting type to make a trio with Sylveon?

Aquacorde

Age 28
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,458 posts
17.4 Years
you know i kind of want to see how they would make a bug type but keep the essential, you know, eeveelution-ness? how do you reconcile such a mammilian pokémon with a bug concept?

Pichu

Age 29
Male
Unova
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,090 posts
12.6 Years
Steel and Ghost are my top two types I want to see Eevee evolve into. I've seen some amazing fanart as to what those evolutions would look like, and I really want them to be real!
Paired to Inky, Fletch & Rabinov
Moderator of Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
Discord Moderator

Aquacorde

Age 28
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,458 posts
17.4 Years
turn ya 3DS upside-down to drop ya eevee into Hell and make it a Ghost

PsychoDivinity

Crazy4Amour

Female
Seen January 9th, 2017
Posted January 8th, 2017
3 posts
4.9 Years
I agree with OP. :D I want to see a Poison or Ground type Eeveeloution.

My idea for the Poison one is it's called Letheon or Toxeon. Letheon for Lethal or Toxeon or Toxic. It would have Poison Point and evolve if you level up Eevee while it holds the Black Sludge.

My idea for the Ground type eeveelution is it's called Cruseon or Deseon. Cruseon in reference to the earth's crust or Deseon in reference to the desert. It would have the sand stream ability (The one that summons the sandstorm) and it would evolve if you leveled up Eevee in a desert or for games with no desert, after battling against/alongside a pokemon that had summoned a sandstorm.

Sirfetch’d

Age 27
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen May 20th, 2021
Posted January 26th, 2021
21,856 posts
9.3 Years
I really want to see a Steel typed eeveelution! Maybe evolve it in some type of factory?

mireka

Female
Seen December 17th, 2019
Posted December 17th, 2019
237 posts
7.8 Years
poltergeist eevee pls

spoopy ghost
ghost-type

Smash Brony

Cool Dude

Age 31
Male
Ponyville
Seen March 5th, 2017
Posted March 5th, 2017
74 posts
5.1 Years
I voted Flying, because it'd be nice to see a non-legend pure Flying-type...
A possible idea would be to name it Aethereon (Aether refers to the sky) & I'm imagining it to look a lot like Flareon but it light blue instead of red & has light grey clouds instead of fluffy yellow flames.
Stats wise, it'd excel at attack, special attack & especially speed while having poor defenses.

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,539 posts
12 Years
Been waiting on a Dragon type Eeveelution since Gen II, and every time that we've gotten new Eeveelutions since then, my hopes go up just a bit more that it'll actually happen. Dunno what I want it to look like, but it's hard to pass up a cool name like Draceon/Drakeon.

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,074 posts
16.6 Years
I am a undead fan so a ghost type

But a bug type would be cool too (as long as she doesn't look like a vasp-dog-cat)

But i want ALL eevees having all types
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.

Male
Farmington AR
Seen September 17th, 2021
Posted September 16th, 2021
73 posts
8.8 Years
I would love to see the rest of the types get rounded out, but the top three for me are dragon, ghost, and rock. The ghost one could be gotten by exposing eevee with a dusk stone, the rock one with a rock stone, and the dragon one with a dragon stone. And the ghost type one could be called Morteon. Morteon as Mort translates to Dead in the English language. In fact, I plan on featuring these three types within a Fire Red hack I am making, but I am no good at spriting. If you have expertise in spriting and want to help me make these three eeveelution types I mentioned a reality, please go here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=438083 Do note they need to be in 64x64 size.
Pokemon Platinum friend code 4th generation= 0948-1529-1887 (Discontinued due to Nintendo Wi-Fi being disabled)

If you want to port over the new routes introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver that lead to the Safari Zone, then head over here and watch the thread for updates. So far, Cliffs Edge Gate, and Route 47 are done. Next up is the Cliffs Cave.

Working on a POKeMON Emerald hack. This will feature POKeMON from Shinnoh, but just the ones that evolve from POKeMON already in the Pokedex (Gallade, Dusknoir, Probopas, Frosslass, Magnezone, Rhyperior). The one exception may be EEVEE if I can get more evolutions added in so you can evolve to LEAFEON and GLACEON.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
9,566 posts
1.4 Years
Voted for Normal type eeveelution.
But want to see a ghost type one too.

I'm actually hoping for a Eevee regional form that starts Normal/Ghost and evolves at max happiness into either a Normal (Day-Time) or Ghost type (Night-Time) eeveelution =D

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Gigantamax Eevee Level 100 @ 9,688 | Swanna @ Lv 100: 9,450
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
418 posts
1.2 Years
Since all Eeveelutions have the same stats but located differently, I think the only role we haven't seen yet is an all-out offensive mixed attacker.

So I would say Rock type:
Name: Meteoreon
Ability: Sand Force
Hidden Ability: No Guard (enjoy not missing Stone Edges :))
BST: 130 Attack, 110 Sp. Atk, 95 Speed, 65 Defense, 65 Sp. Def, 60 HP

So this would be literally the opposite of Umbreon, a fully offensive mon that can hit fast and is suitable as physical and/or special attacker, but a complete trash defensively :P

Also, meant to be used in Sandstorm (at least with its normal Ability), since we have at least one Eeveelution that benefits from each weather but none from Sandstorm.
https://i.postimg.cc/G3PyZVvM/Signature-B.jpg
Favorite rom hacks/fan games: Prism, Gaia, Rising Earth, Bushido, Radical Red.

Roni

shen't
PH
Seen 51 Minutes Ago
Posted 51 Minutes Ago
15,311 posts
8.7 Years
A Fighting type would be lovely to see. Plenty of folks also voted for Ghost it seems, which would also be cool. I can't help but think that Eevee would need to undergo something gruesome to achieve it though, lol.
Paired with Ash Ketchup
VPP
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

colours

soul dew

she/her
imagination congregation
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
8,191 posts
16.6 Years
the morbidly curious part of me wants to know the lore reason for eevee evolving into a ghost-type, so i'm kinda going with that.