• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your Holiday wishlist?

Years
  • Honestly, I always tell people they don't need to get anything for me but if they absolutely must money I can put away is always a safe bet. Although ngl I do kinda want a blowtorch for the kitchen.

Years
  • A decent rate of exchange on the day I go to change money in Hong Kong, nice food and peace & quiet. (I'm not over 50 I swear haha.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • For HANNUKAH (can everyone please stop forgetting there's MORE holidays than just Christmas) I already got what I wanted; a Yuuya Sakaki plushie. And a small anime candy pouch.

Other than that, I don't want anything else.

Btw, not like anyone cares, Hannukah is starting at sundown December 2nd

Years
  • I wish people won't get me anything, but I know they will. And I already know that I'll dislike most of these things. I know I'll get at least 4 shirts and 1 hoodie, which I've already seen and I'm starting to question if people around actually took time and looked at what style of clothes I'm usually wearing. Then I know I'll get new bag, which will be disaster, because not only I don't need new one, but I know it won't be as good as the one I have now. Only good thing I know I'll get are the books (that I had to choose myself).

But all I wanted last few years is to have at least 1 day for myself, but that is probably too much to ask.

Years
  • why a blowtorch?
    Blowtorches are actually common in kitchen use, especially for desserts. A good example I can think of is how meringue gets its browning, or for any other foods that need a quick charring in small areas.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I honestly wish I could get a gift wrapped Korrina for this christmas season.

That would make me seriously happy. Korrina is just so beautiful to me and is my most favorite character ever <333333

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I wanna give you all some yummy chocolate cupcakes for christmas ^_^

Topped with chopped strawberries.

You're all so nice you deserve something tasty like that in your bellies x3

Last edited:
    Back