• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style are we all using?

Which forum theme do you use

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
As in, when you scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a drop-down for the style. I'm sure the vast majority of you didn't even know it was there and are on the default, Jupiter, but I'm curious to know what style the community prefers.

I typically use The Stand Nexus because gen V ftw (fite me)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Your poll is wildly incomplete. None of the above.

You were saying?

HrtNVZR.png

TY

the new ui cause it looks fancy and easier to click away new notifications

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I can't stand some of the unfinished (or simply changed) features on Pok?Community Beta ("Pok?Community Default") so I reverted back to Forever Standing for now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I've been using PokeLink 4 Blue since I joined like 10 years ago

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm using the new UI beta theme, because I jumped at the chance to change up PC a bit.

Though, I marked off The Johto Elite, because I used it for years, and also used Jupiter until the Beta released.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I love the rounded forum sections on the default, but it's too dark, so I'm using Shooting for the Sun .

Years
New UI until I need to do something that is just hard to do in it like posting spoiler tag. In these cases I switch back to one random from Quick Style Chooser.

Back