• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    Hello. These are some of my thoughts on this hack rom.
    The difficulty is overall pretty balanced, but so many trainers use confusion and paralysis strategies, and it is pretty obnoxious.
    The visuals are great and the original tracks are good and work pretty well.
    The plot is a bit of a mixed bag. The world building with the side quests and the NPC dialogue is pretty good and unique. Red and Green are a bit inconsistent, Red flip-flops around being smart and being dumb, and Green is sometimes a bit exaggerated in how rude he is. I also I also mostly don't like Gray, Brown, Pink and Carly. They either have one personality trait or don't really have personality, and they don't have many fun interactions with other characters, so their arcs feel quite hollow. Pink is better than those other characters though, while she starts out one dimensional, she has some fun interactions with Red,
    Spoiler:
    Besides that, the Orange Archipelago storyline has interesting villains, and can get surprisingly emotional, although it does feel like it's trying a bit too hard to be taken seriously with the
    Spoiler:
    and general bleakness. The trio of main characters is great and very fun to watch, so it makes all the flaws more bearable.
    Overall, this is a great hack rom with fun characters and world building, and I can't wait to play more of it

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    Well, I started a new game, and beated the Indigo League, then Orange Archipielago and continued to the expansion content. I went to Hoenn and Johto, etc, but it seems I having the same bug as others players since Gray has disappeared from the Pokecenter in Pallet Town and I can't start the bonus chapter "New leads". Anyone has any guess?

(I've read something about saving Pink in a previous bonus chapter but I haven't saved her; the rest of Pallet Town seems normal but Gray)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Try the link I've posted a few pages back, and pokecommunity, has a page to help with patching

Celadon market sells evolution stones

Thanks for helping me
    But can you help me talk to lunos about how to put the rom hack into the firered rom clearly on how to do it
    And the discord link doesn't work again
    Thanks again and in so sorry if im wasting your time....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Please help me how to put real time clock in the hack i need it to finish the bonus quest
    Im using mGBA
    Please respond

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Yes but when i open the menu on the rom hack it said all 0 no real time clock
    Sorry if im bad at english its my second language and sorry for wasting your time
    Thank you all for being responsive people

Years
    • Seen today
    @Jackscp

Always read the main post of a thread for any ROM hack. There is a real time clock fix patch file in there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021
    Mr. Aethestode, sir is there a way to expand the pokedex capacity? There are only 14 boxes and I'm out of space. I cannot store or catch new pokemons.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Mr. Aethestode, sir is there a way to expand the pokedex capacity? There are only 14 boxes and I'm out of space. I cannot store or catch new pokemons.

No, because it's harder to expand Box Space for Rom Hacks than it is for RPG Maker. Also I'd only catch Pokémon Red caught and Fakemon and Betamon, since they're the only unique Pokémon to this and they use up less Box space than if you want to capture everything.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    Oh man can't wait for adventure red volume 2
    Spoiler:
    super pumped for volume 2 and when can we expect volume 2 of this game

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    So, I have a question.
    I just found the eviolite, and I wanted to ask, does the eviolite boost the stats of the eeveelutions?
    I mean, yes, they are evolved, but technically you can still evolve them into other forms.
    I would be happy if some kind of awnser is provided

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Guys, i can't find mega stone store in beta 15 +exp C, check the pumello island pokemart only sell normal item. Tarroco pokemart is empty for me, is the store moved elsewhere? im confused, pls help.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    I've come across a game-breaking glitch.

While playing through the Rocket Hideout as Red, the forced movement during the cutscene after Red says "I had better lay low" sends me right through the wall. The rest of the cutscene dialogue plays out while I'm in the void, then leaves me trapped out of bounds.

I was really enjoying the game, but I have no idea how to progress.

Edit: The character is sent so far out of the map that wall-walking cheats don't work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2021
    Is there a way to get Beta 15 working with hardware? I'm trying to inject it to my New3DS and no matter how I do it, the game crashes. If not, emulation is fine, I just want to inject it if possible

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Is there a way to get Beta 15 working with hardware? I'm trying to inject it to my New3DS and no matter how I do it, the game crashes. If not, emulation is fine, I just want to inject it if possible

It doesn't seem to play on hardware. My RevoK101 Plus won't even play it, and it's a top notch rom hack player.

Years
    • Seen today
    @Kingmari420

Iirc Aethestode expanded the size of the ROM to a size that is incompatible with original hardware.

Back