• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ IC

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Matthias Winston – House Valiant, seating area

Matthias sighed happily, having finished the rather big sandwhich he'd made himself, patting his belly happily while smiling to himself. "Well, that was pretty good if I do say so myself. Should probably wash off the plate, then go practice my fire a little." He stretched out and grabbed the plate on the table in front of him, preparing to get up off of the armchair he was sitting in.

However, just as he was about to stand, someone, later to be identified as William, gave him a firm pat on the back and out of pure shock, the plate flew out of his hand while he was halfway through standing up. He let out a surprised "Ack!" and just before the plate crashed against the floor, he thrust a hand forwards, slightly bent-over with one hand on the table, causing the plate to halt mid-flight.

Taking a deep breath, Matthias stood up again, the plate slowly hovering up and landing in his hand as he turned and blinked in surprise at William, sighing out in relief. "Jesus, William, you scared the crap out of me! ... Heaven? Wonderland?" He blinked a few times in confusion raising his brows before giving a shrug and a grin, stepping around the armchair and giving the plate a flick of his wrist, sending it flying towards the kitchen. Before it smashed against the wall, he held his hand out at it again, causing it to slow down and gently land on the counter, turning to William again.

"Alright, lead the way I guess. And an explanation of what you're on about would be nice too, hah."

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
→ Jamie Lane ● Missing

His mother had spent ages on the phone, Jamie has yearned to just hang up on her but after spending the morning at school, he suddenly felt quite attached. If he were to hang up she would probably send someone to drag him home, Jamie would much rather stay at Gilded Halls.

After the phone call, Jamie found himself outside. He had stumbled across another dormitory, with seemingly new students arriving and moving in. The school was starting to feel full, considering it was much smaller than his old, private school. He peered through the window, wondering if there was a spare room he could camp out in - avoiding Ginny for the rest of the day.

Looping back around the grounds, Jamie arrived at the pool. Nearby, he could see a large buffet table with a selection of food and drink - he quickly picked up a plate and covered it in crisps and sandwiches, piling the plate high and happily stuffing his face. There were lots of other teenagers around, Jamie recognised a few of them from the elements class - however, Kevin was nowhere to be seen.

Not feeling up to making more friends, he took his plate to the side of the pool, resting his feet in the water and watching the others as he ate.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Manchester O'Brien // Gilded Halls

boom! declined!

Alicea walked away from the food, politely declining the food offered by Manchester. Oh, man, I really blew that one. Manchester chose not to disturb her anymore and, instead, indulge on the food prepared on the table. Circus food was not really a delicious feast, unlike what other people imagines. It's all leftovers and all, with the occasional chicken. This light lunch is just right for Manchester. He took another slice of pizza and pop open a can of Coke, his favorite drink. Man, I could drink a whole barrel of this. Manchester thoughts went back to Alicea. Oh, Manchester.

He turned and looked at the pool, wondering where the other people are. So far, he had only seen, what, ten of ten of them in here. What is this place really?

Years
Evan Kyong – By the Pool, Under a Tree

They were cheesily, crispily crusted with nice fluffy insides. Evan belched as he swallowed the last of the chips. The fruit and pizza had disappeared long ago. Now that he was full, Evan was thirsting for some liquid to wash that grease and salt down.

There seemed to be a ruckus in the pool, but Evan paid no attention as he moved purposefully back to the lunch table. A shy-looking girl in white tights turned around and started to walk away with her back facing Evan. (Mmm, I think I'll have some of that…) She had a can of grape soda in her hand.

It wasn't long before Evan found the box of grape beverages. He searched around, picking up the bottles or cans and reading their labels. There was grape juice, grape punch – "made with 100% pure juice" – (But only contains 10%...), grape soda, and grape drink. Evan plunged his hand down to the bottom of the box, where he made contact with what felt like – (a water bottle?)

With the flimsy plastic bottle crinkling in his hand, Evan looked in wonder at the violently violet fluid happily sloshing inside. There was a small label on the otherwise unadorned bottle, which looked like a taped-on sticky note. Hastily scribbled by what appeared to be pen, it was marked only with "Purple Drank". (It's not even grape, it's just … purple.)

Noticing a familiar redhead in the distance, Evan swaggered towards her, sipping his "drank" as he sauntered over.​

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Ginevra Morrigan & Evan Kyong - Outside
Ginny finished her pizza and she smiled at Angel, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go for a walk since it's still quite nice out here. I'll see you around." The girl was quiet and all, simply stating her goodbye in her odd style of speech. With the pleasantries exchanged, the statuesque redhead turned her attention to something else, this time a particular Korean boy who was becoming more than just a passing interest.

Evan saw Ginny looking at him. He didn't break eye contact, and continued to swig on his drink as he approached. "Hey! How're you doing?" He was sure he winked this time.

There was the wink again and this time she just giggled in response. "Well, hi there, stranger." She smiled and moved over to his side, "Want to go for a walk, Evan?"

"Sure, babe- " Evan playfully took Ginny's arm, swinging it as they walked. He felt confident.

The touch was electric and her face flushed in reaction. Usually, such simple gestures had no effect on her, and it was usually her doing the leading. His words seem to run up and down her body, causing sweat to bead on her forehead. "It's hot. I'm used to it but I've always been told England is cooler. I guess today is an exception."

"Baby, I've been told in England the women are frigid, but I guess you're the exception." Evan felt like a million dollars. This wasn't him. This was not soldierly conduct. But that line was simply waiting to happen, and Evan was already on a roll. Living almost his entire life under structure, he was surprisingly content to be blown away with the wind.

"Okay, now you're trying too hard, sweetie." Ginny leaned on him and whispered, "I like you already, so be natural." The red in her cheeks was almost the same color as her hair, but she usually spoke her mind. This was no exception. "Your scent is intoxicating... is that cologne?" It was also strangely familiar, but she kept that thought to herself for now.

(My scent?) During his time in locker rooms, Evan had deduced that Asian men were generally scentless. The only time he'd recall of himself smelling strongly was after not showering for a week, and that only happened because he was on a field training exercise. He also managed to shower straight out of bed, before breakfast even. (Should I go with it - I don't think I smell - but she told me to be natural...maybe she's just joking around.) "Cologne?" Fragrances were banned in Evan's previous dorms - it probably had something to do with discipline. "No... I ... I don't wear cologne." It sounded like he was asking her a question, and his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

It was almost overpowering and before she knew it, her lips had found his cheek once again, "It's not a bad scent... don't worry." Her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered and took in more of his scent. It filled her body with warmth and stripped her of inhibition. It was almost like before, but she wasn't sure if it was related or not. Her mind was only for him right now and she smiled, almost stupidly as she lingered close to him, not wanting to get away from him in the slightest.

(I think she's serious...) Evan dropped his drink, but nobody heard. It rolled down the sidewalk, bleeding purple and staining the white concrete. She was now close, very close. Evan inched back a little and she followed. He moved back a bit further and she followed. He leaned back and they fell.

They blinked.

When he opened his eyes again, the sun was shining directly into his eyes. He closed them, and felt silky hair across his cheeks. He sniffed deeply. He smelled that fresh aroma of roses that had brought life into sterile walls of the nurse's office. Her scent was intoxicating.

It was perfect - everything about it couldn't have been better and she gazed down at him, no longer able to resist. She closed the small gap between their lips and tasted his kiss for the first time. For once, she actually saw stars - which had never happened before in her life. She felt a quiver that went all the way down to her toes, and her heart beat seemed to best faster by the way minute.

Evan could feel her pulse through her body, and it was maddening. "Are you okay?" When she didn't respond immediately, he flipped her over and rushed to place his fingers by her neck. He placed a hand on her forehead and a drop of sweat started to bead on his own. (What is going on...) Her heart was beating at one hundred forty - no - one hundred fifty beats per second.

Her voice was slightly deeper than normal and she took in a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm doing great..." She moved in and let her lips brushed his again and she muttered, "Irresistible..."

"No, you're not. You're having palpitations..." (... but why?) "You need help. Wait here, I won't be gone for long." He backpedalled. "No, it's too hot out for me to leave you like this. Let's get into the shade first." Without second thoughts he picked Ginny up and blitzed towards the nearest tree. He set her down gently. "I'll be back." His eyes lingered for a long moment before he took off.

When he left, Ginny's breathing slowly returned to normal, but the stupid smile on her face stayed. That was nice... but where did he go?
joint post by mac and blahisuck.​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

---Time: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
---Weather: Sun/Cloud

Gym and Games

Pulling her long sleeves up over her elbows, Miss Castleton arranged the grounds just as the headmaster asked. The swimming pool warped, expanding for competitive swimming and the tennis courts were stocked with supplies - there was one final thing the head teacher had requested.

"Are you sure it's stable?" She said, remembering the struggle she had to get it under control.

The older man laughed, "Of course! They're feisty young spirits, I'm sure they can handle it." He batted away her concerns, not worried in the slightest, "it will be great to watch, nevertheless."

Miss Castleton tucked her black hair behind her ear, picking somewhere to put the rogue machine. She settled on the batting cages, hoping to contain the chaos slightly, and with a wave of her hand the ball machine appeared.

"Apparently it was made by an angry janitor at some school on the coast," The headmaster sighed, reveling in the machine, "Did you know that it never runs out of balls - and it can aim and move independently?"

None of his quips settled Miss Castleton. A dodgeball firing super machine? She hoped the nurse was ready for some patients.

The bell rang across the school.

- - - - -​

Your options are:
  • Play dodgeball with the crazy, super machine,
  • Race some of your friends in the pool,
  • Play tennis together,
  • Or anything else that doesn't require additional equipment (jogging, etc.).

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Will immediately felt guilty when he realized Matthias had been busy. "Oh god, I'm sorry Matt I didn't mean to make you drop anything! But trust me, you'll like what you see." On the way back to the pool he felt he should explain at least a bit, if still vaguely. "Well if you must know, I met the Cheshire Cat today, and if that wasn't enough I'm beginning to think our headmaster is a wizard or something...although considering what kind of place this is that wouldn't be a big deal and...oh you'll see when we get there.

The statement ended up being much more true than he could have ever guessed, when they made it back to the pool he apologized to Selena for his sudden disappearance, but she was happy to see Matthias too. He began to devour pizza as quickly yet as neatly as he could, savoring every bite. After eating an entire cheese pizza by himself Will leaned back and looked at Matthias. "Well that was delicious! So what do you guys wanna do ne-" He was interrupted by another sonorous tolling of the school's bell, at the noise the pool began to stretch to Olympic size. "Woah...so I guess it's P.E time?"

Will stood up to take a look around and think about what his options were for a moment when he saw Ginny leaning against a tree, and the asian guy was with her again. He suppressed the flare of jealousy in his chest as they kissed...with a crazy amount of passion, he felt as if he could see sparks explode all around them. Jesus, well I guess we know where she stands haha. Ginny began to look really red after the kisses and she was breathing hard...for a moment he was worried she was gonna have a heart attack, then they shared some more words and the guy left. I know I should stay away from her...but a little teasing couldn't hurt could it?

The hawk-eyed awkward punk felt enough confidence in his knowledge that the crimson haired avatar of beauty seemed to be both taken with, and by another guy, so he managed not to stutter as he approached her. "Hey there cowgirl, you sure move fast. Haha, gotta say I'm jealous, I've never been one to just know what I want and go after it, better be careful not to tire yourself out too much to handle some exercise." He winked at her teasingly. "Anyways have fun, try not to get sent to the nurse again, I'm too much of a sap to just leave it alone." After he made his way back to the table he put a hand on both Selena's and Matt's shoulder. "So, what do you guys feel like doing? I'm up for whatever short of heavy lifting..."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Matthias Winston – Outside, with SPORTS!

"Hey, don't worry about it, I was just finishing up lunch. Weird how nobody else were in the kitchen for the lunchbreak." He followed William, raising his brows in surprise at what he was telling him. The cheshire cat? A wizard? It was all sounding very weird to him... but oddly characteristic of the school, so he decided to wait and see before he'd judge.

As they arrived at the pool-area, Matthias' eyes widened at the massive table of food stood there and felt rather silly having made a snubby little sandwich on his own when there was -all- this food available. He raised a hand and said hey to Selena in turn, smiling widely. He still felt a bit bad about scaring her off earlier, but he was happy to see her again. There was something calming around her, and he felt that he, William and Selena were hitting it off pretty well together.

He quickly joined William in eating a burger himself, quite clearly enjoying every single bite of it, although after peeling away the cheese on top of the beef with a plastic knife. He patted his belly, grinning at the other two, opening his mouth to reply to William, just as the bell started ringing again. Before he could react to anything at all, the table of food disappeared and the pool stretched out to become rather wide. Slightly further down the lawn, a few other things appeared, and it was clear it was time for some sports.

Matthias groaned softly, raising a hand to rub his forehead. "Oh god. Sports, really? I was never any good at that... not that... uh, I did much of that... at all." It wasn't entirely true, he -had- done some exercising with his family and back when he was in kindergarden, but that was hardly anything to speak of. He blinked a little as William headed off to a red-headed girl he'd seen earlier in class, supported by... William, actually. He gave a little glance at Selena as William walked over to talk to the girl for a bit, shrugging his shoulders and snickering quietly.

As he came back and patted both Matthias' and Selena's shoulders, Matthias raised a hand to rub his chin softly, looking at the various equipment around. The seemingly docile macine within what looked like some sort of fenced-in court looked interesting. There were a few red balls scattered around and it looked to be... dodgeball. A grin spread on his lips as he glanced between the two.

"I dunno about you two. But I fancy trying my luck at dodging some balls. You in?"

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Grace de Lambrina & Dominic Irving

Grace's Mood: Infatuated [Pink]
Dom's mood: Confuzled [Uh, Brown?] <-The color is as confuzled as us.
Theme Song:

Those girls... I wonder if i'll see them again.... Dom's thoughts trailed off as he heard of splash. "Aye Grace you going for a swim? Not a smart idea... we got class really soon, make it quick." Dom went back to his fantasys. Those legs...

A cut yelp is heard from between the splashery sounds Grace's arms make in a chaotic movements of hers.

"Aaaaah!"

Her yells get constantly lower, limbs swaying around with chaotic grace as water makes her way down her throat. Shortly after her unexpected dive into the body of water, she begans to emit unarticulated sounds, like when you hit the keyboard and a load of "asdfghjklqwertyuiop" giberish comes out of it. In her mind she was desperately asking for help. For the others she was just emiting butchered words of the English language.

"asdfghjklqwerty?" Dom groaned as he looked around for the disturbence in his day dream. What he found was a drowning, Grace, flailing about in the water. "Hold on! I'm coming in for you!" Dom stripped his shirt. -For all da ladies. If Grace here wasn't drowning, she might have dropped her jaw to the ground. She might do so once she's not dying and stuff. Dom dove in after the drowning girl.

Grace's flailing was getting weaker, and she was beginning to get drowsy. She began to hear the voice of her mother telling her to get her sweater, and the voice of father congratulating him over her most recent perfect grade. The barks of their dog, the "I hate you"s she bid to them. The myriad os pencils she broe doing essays. It was all hitting her fast as she closed her eyes and gave in to the pool's might.

Come on... hold on for me... Dom grabbed the body of Grace, who was now weakly flailing. He held her close to him as the two burst from the water in a less than sexy-esque way. Dominic set the girl on the solid ground as he looked her over worridly. "Are you okay?"

Her eyes, barely able to be open, examine the sky and the clouds above the two. She's very drowsy, but Dom's asking disturbed her almost achieved sleep. Turning her sight to Dom, she simply stares deeply into his eyes, mouth slightly agape as her wet hair and a layer or falling colors formerly known as make-up get in the way of her sight. Silence, and nothing but stares towards the male. <-This be lame, sorry xD

There they were staring into each others eyes. Lord jesus, I see why she puts all that make up on... Dom coughs quietly and stands up quickly. "So, are you okay?"

Coughing steadily, water spurting out of her mouth like a lunatic lawn sprinklrs, she tries to keep her attention on Dom's question, cluttered by an intense headache and a hurting throat, "I- Yes", she coughs, "Thanks for, y'know, that."

"Don't mention it... by the way, how the hell did you get into the pool?" He says with a laugh. Dom wasn't paying attention at the moment of impact and it had been nagging at him how a girl just walking could've ended up in the pool.

"It was so pretty," She said amidst laughs, now sitting and trying to place her hair away from her face, "And then I fell. Simple as that."

"I see..." Dom gave a small laugh and noticed something. "Is it just me or is the pool getting wider?"

He was right. Expanding in side like a rubber band (with the contraction part dismissed) yet always keeping the exact same amount of water. This school is really weird... At least there's hot guys.

Joint post by ChiliDawgs and EliteBeats

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Selena Bravo - Outside

After finishing up her two pieces of pizza and satisfying her hunger, Selena wiped herself with a napkin, as she glanced over at Liam bringing Matt over. It was supposed to be a time where Selena wanted to get to know Liam, but Liam kept leaving the table. To her it was pretty rude...or maybe she was rude. As the bell rang, it was time for the next class. Physical Education. Selena is pretty athletic, especially with her plant ability. As Matt suggested dodgeball, it piqued her interest. She hasn't played the sport before...or is it even a sport? But she wanted to try it out...without embarassing herself.

"I think dodgeball is something fun to do." Selena spoke, "Sounds like fun!" but how do you play this game? Selena's mind yelled, she couldn't believe she said that. Silently, she gulped.

She saw the fenced court, witnessing a few students throwing balls at each other, in multiples. Selena's eyes widened as she took a step back. THAT'S dodgeball? she thought, Oh...help me.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Manchester O'Brien // Gilded Halls

does everything need to be on cue

Manchester saw the pool expand right before his very eyes. He hastily finished his pizza and soda. It seemed like the pool area was turning into a... sports arena. Sports? The only sport I know is football and all my knowledge is watching my father watch it! Why sports? Just then, as if by magic, a strange machine appeared on one side of the area and, as if on cue, the bell rang. Most of the students stopped whatever they were doing and examined the whole area. Manchester could hear murmurs of the words "dodgeball," "expansion of the pool etc." Wait.

"Dodgeball?" Manchester asked himself, a little loudly. "As in teams and all?" Again, as if on cue, the strange machine pop out a ball. At a really high speed. Oh. That might hurt. Manchester badly wanted to play dodgeball but nobody is still asking for a game. Just then, another as if on cue:

"I dunno about you two. But I fancy trying my luck at dodging some balls. You in?" Manchester turned and saw a guy. He was talking to two other people, a boy and a girl. Hell, that's three people now. Manchester knew that if he needed to do well in here, he might as well learn how to interact with other non-circus people. He went to the three.

"Uhm, I-uh. The name's Manchester. I-uh," No dang. Three people man. "I-uhm. Can I-sorry- join you in case you uh- wanted to play dodgeball?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
As Alicea was walking away, she saw the pool growing... Wait, the pool?! GROWING?! She cried out in alarm and tripped, twisting her ankle painfully and falling into the nice, chlorine filled water. She thrashed about and sank to the bottom. As soon as her foot touched bottom she felt a jolt in it, and used her other foot to kick off. Her lungs were burning and her eyes were itchy. Finally she broke the surface, where she began gasping for breath. unfortunately, her flip flops were at the bottom. With a sigh, the girl dove back down, swimming to the bottom to retrieve the shoes. Once in hand, she swam to the wall and tossed them out of the pool. At least the water felt good, especially on her aching left foot. She was definitely not up to a race, so she lazily held to the wall, just kind of soaking up the cool water. She breathed a small sigh of relief and rested against the wall, wondering if her roomate would come and join her.

Sephear

Years
It made Will happy to know Matthias was glad when he saw Selena, but he noticed a slight frown pollute her beautiful features for a split second. Did she want to talk to me alone? Oh... The thought almost flushed his face but he resisted, when Matthias got more into eating Will leaned closer to Selena and whispered to her. "I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more, I didn't want Matthias to miss out on all the food, he didn't know about this buffet...And hey, we're roommates, one way or the other there will be times when we're alone together. Oh uhm...not that we need to be alone together...I just...hey we'll talk more and I really AM looking forward to getting to know you better." When the table disappeared he felt his pupils expand as he contemplated crying for the loss of the succulent feast, but then another young man came up to them introducing himself and asking to join them.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Manchester I'm William, but you can call me whatever." He waited for his two friends to introduce themselves and decided he was ready for some exercise. "Well Manchester I don't mind at all if you join us, it doesn't seem like it's typical team dodgeball anyways so there's no complications in numbers." Will was about to lead the way towards the dodgeball machine he saw the girl who had set her desk on fire earlier trip and fall into the pool, he almost dived in after her but she came back up rather quickly, before he could say anything else she dived back down AGAIN. He walked over to the pool and knelt down in front of her smiling. "Wow girl, I was really scared for you for a moment there, are you alright? You must be a great swimmer to have recovered quickly and still gone back down to the bottom, do you need help or anything?" He held his hand palm open in front of her, ready to help her out of the pool if she wanted or just shake her hand and introduce himself. "At least you're already in your swimsuit, I soaked my clothes earlier cuz i'm an idiot, you look nice by the way." One day I have to learn to take things one at a time.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Matthias Winston – Outside

Matthias grinned at the eagerness of his friends, wanting to try out some dodgeball. And he felt a lot more secure about it, now that he had other people with him, because then at least, they could laugh at it together if he failed completely at it. Just as they were about to head off, another guy came over, introducing himself as Manchester. He seemed pretty nervous, but wanted to join the Dodgeball team.

He glanced over at William as he introduced himself before giving a smile, raising a hand to give a lazy little wave. "Matthias, hey. And yeah, I don't mind if you join us either. The more the merrier!" He was about to turn around and head for the 'cage' the machine had been put in, but was distracted was William apparently headed over to the pool to talk to a girl, all of a sudden. The suddenness of William just heading off caught Matthias off-guard, causing him to let out a laugh, shaking his head with a grin. He looked between Selena and Manchester before shrugging his shoulders cheerfully. "Eh, he'll be along eventually." He then arched his neck and called over at William, raising an arm to wave over at him. "We'll be over here, come over and join us once you're done making friends!"

He, of course, shouted it in a friendly manner, rather than making it sound condescending before smiling at the two nearby. "Come on, let's see what this machine is all about." He turned and moved over to where the entrance to the dodgeball area was, opening the gate and slipping inside. He stepped a little off to the side while watching the machine in the middle rather curiously. It was shaking softly, clearly turned on, letting out a low rumble while the part that was meant for spitting out the semi-hard, red balls slowly followed Matthias on his way around the circular little 'cage'. The machine looked kinda like a massive version of one of those baseball-training machines he'd seen on TV. He then turned to beckon for Selena and Manchester to come inside too. "Come on, it's perfectly fi-"

Just as he turned away, the machine whirred to life, almost roaring out as it shot out a ball at high speed towards Matthias, who only just managed to look back and toss himself backwards, stumbling and almost falling over, the ball colliding with the fence next to him and flying off again. "… Jesus Christ!" He didn't have long to think about his position and regret even stepping in here as the machine shot out another ball at him, followed by another, forcing him to duck and stumble out of the line of fire, though managing to avoid being hit. So far, at least.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Nathan Steele
________________________________________________________________________________________________
He was still walking aimlessly in the halls as if he had nothing else to do. Well he didn't have something to do. Kyle was with his friend and Alicea was likely to be with that guy again. Why was he feeling jealous? Alicea had the right to be with anyone else she wanted even if he didn't quite like the fact that she hanged around other guys. And what was he doing? He was walking in the halls, complaining like an old geezer. That doesn't seem like me. Well, screw it, I'm gonna find her and if I have to, I'll rip her from the hands of that guy. What is mine stays mine. With that Nathan walked resolutely in direction of the pool, decided to get his girl back at any costs. He entered the pool area and was quite shocked with what he saw. It seemed the pool had gotten wider than before and some equipments were scattered around. As if there were a sports class. Well, there were also some weights to lift. And weightlifting was his favorite thing to do. He had to find Alicea first. He quickly spotted her, she was talking with yet another boy. God, I have no chance, better go lift some weights. No she's mine, I better go talk to her. He walked to her and that guy. "Hello Alicea and hello stranger I don't know!"

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Alicea blinked up at the guy that had approached her. Why were so many people talking to her today? Honestly, it's like no one had seen a girl wearing a two piece before! Still, he held out his hand and began to speak.

"Wow girl, I was really scared for you for a moment there, are you alright? You must be a great swimmer to have recovered quickly and still gone back down to the bottom, do you need help or anything? At least you're already in your swimsuit, I soaked my clothes earlier cuz i'm an idiot, you look nice by the way." She blinked as he spoke too fast, not letting her get a word in edgewise, and shook his hand slowly. Her ankle gave a slight twinge of pain as she shifted her leg, but the only outward sign was that her face was a bit rigid.

"Um... Y-yah, I lernt tuh swim when Ai w-was a little kid..." she mumbled meekly, turning a little bit pink. She sighed with relief when Nathan walked over, and waved at him.

"H-hiya Nathan... W-where yuh been?" she asked, very grateful to have something to talk about aside from her outfit, or how she looked, or how she had embarrassingly fallen into the pool. Never mind that she had swam to the surface immediately. It was still very embarrassing that she had fallen in.

Sephear

Years
Will laughed a bit at his own stupidity for the second time that day. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a blabber mouth, a bit contradictory to what a good listener I am when i shut up. You know I didn't learn to swim till I was 10 years old, it was awkward being surrounded by little kids who could swim better than me, don't be embarrassed about falling, I already saw a girl who messed herself up bad enough she could barely walk and plenty of other strange stuff today. With the way my hair disagrees with water so heavily I'm sure I look plenty silly." Most people wouldn't notice the light twinge on Alicea's face but Will didn't miss details very often. He was about to ask if she really was alright when a muscle-bound organic sack of power walked up with the oh so endearing statment. "Hello Alicea and hello stranger I don't know!"

"Alicea huh? That's a nice name." Then Will turned more directly to the guy that had just shown up, Alicea seemed glad to see him so he made sure to keep up his regular level of politeness. "Well allow me to rectify that right now good sir, I'm William, or whatever you want to call me." He put his hand forward to shake, but he wanted to go as well, not only was he missing out on the fun with Selena and Matthias, he was beginning to feel like a third wheel.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Nathan Steele
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nathan was kind of happy that Alicea sighed in relief when he came to her. Was the other guy that bad? But either way, she looked as if she still wanted to be with him, which was very good. The other was standing there like a third wheel and he was still there. Guys these days, don't they know when a battle is over? He would fight until the very end for his Alicea but he had to maintain a decent level of politeness in front of the girl or he would pass for a total douchebag. He decided to go with the hypocrite way, that was the only way of getting rid of that guy and staying with Alicea. Yes, he was jealous. Other people will have to deal wih it and nothing more. First things first. "I was at the nurse, making sure that little girl was fine. Did you miss me?" Then least important things after. "I am Nathan, Alicea's friend and roommate. Nice to meet you!" Damn it, forcing a fake smile to look like a true one was hard but he managed to pull off a convincing face.

Sephear

Years
Will kept up his pleasant demeanor even as Nathan directly snubbed him just to talk to Alicea a little more before turning back to him and having the gall to plaster on a fake smile while speaking to him. But when Nathan kept the fake smile and even feigned politeness his smile vanished instantly, he could see the tightness of the boy's jaw as he face him, he knew how he really felt. "I see...I must say it's disappointing, I'd hoped that I could make 4 new friends on the first day of school but I guess it'll have to stay at 2 for now. I must be getting back to people who mean it when they're nice, sorry to get in your way, Nathan." After making it clear he was no fool, at least in this case, Will leaned down towards Alicea once again. "It was nice meeting you Alicea, I'm sorry I wasn't more pleasant, please have the nurse look at that leg." And he made his way towards the Dodgeball Machine.

When he made it there he was met with a sight of Matthias dodging ball after ball, he didn't realize it could looks so funny to watch someone just well...dodge balls. Will made his way next to Matthias and began to dodge some too. "May I cut in sir?" Will was confident that his reflexes and eyes would be plenty to deal with any rubber sphere that could fly his way, until one actually did and he barely moved out of the way in time, clearly feeling the air slap his face as it whizzed by. "Wow...that thing packs a punch doesn't it?"

With every ball that flew through the air in their general direction, the time between shots decreased, and before long Will was pushing his lithe body to it's limits, hoping Matthias didn't get hit. His vision and pretty good reflexes allowed him to go quite a while without getting hit, when he got worried he couldn't dodge much longer he caught a ball and began to block them instead. He got cockier and cockier with every dodge and even began to do more showy moves until finally he slammed a ball into the ground and threw the one in his hand at the machine to block the next shot. "Yeah, bring it on! No machine is a match for me I-umpf!" He was interrupted by red rubber slamming into his face at what felt like a million miles per hour, it didn't even fall off his face right away, as if to punish him for showboating the machine fired again, this time into his gut. Will fell to the ground stunned for a moment. "When did we walk onto the highway? Who got the number of that eighteen wheeler? Ok I'm just gonna sit here for a minute you guys have fun...let me know when you wanna go to the pool, or the track, or anywhere that doesn't kill me." And with that he lay his head on the floor and zoned out for a bit.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian Draegar
Chapter 2 -- Out to the Pool

---------------------------------------

Well, this is the life! In the time it took for everybody to clumsily go everywhere, he had simply walked over to his dorm, changed into a pair of very expensive (and good-looking) swim trunks, and had leisurely walked over to the pool, just in time for it to open.

Here, he was in his element. If anyone tried something stupid on him, there was water everywhere... and water was by far the most violent tool possible in his hands. He had to simply aim at any manageable amount of matter around him, and he would have his own instant water bomb. And the best part was that nobody really knew that he was in supreme control of his actions because of it.

That being the case, he was more than content just to float around and mind his own business, either simply to enjoy the weather, or wait for people to come up and attempt to talk to him. Friends weren't bad, especially if they came up willingly. It was even better if they didn't know until later of his obvious background.

Until then though, he was content to simply sit there and enjoy himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back