• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ IC

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • Beege Davis: Chapter 1 Part 2: Party Time At the Pool

Beege threw on his straight black swim trunks quickly and put his headphones around his neck. He was dressed comfortably, nothing to serious. His longish brown hair hung around his shoulders freely. Bursting out of the dorm room, he let out a loud cry. "POOL TIME!" Seconds later he heard several loud 'Shhhh's!' from various parts of the buidling. "Sorry!" He said in a much quieter voice. He was excited, despite his normally calm demeanor. It was his first day on campus at a new school filled with new babes and bros. Parties were sure to come! Running back into his room, he grabbed his skateboard. Phew! I almost forgot my baby! He locked his room up with his new key and hopped on his skateboard. He rolled to the stairwell and pushed the door open without stopping. He had a split second to react to the coming rail, but he leapt up and ground his way to the bottom floor. Like a boss.

As he stepped outside, he was struck by a wave of heat. "Dear God...Why am I so hot?" On the way in, he hadn't felt NEARLY as hot. Looking down, he noticed that his feet had...turned into asphalt. "AH!" Beege had a moment of panic and leapt off of his board. When he hit the ground they returned to normal. What the Hell... That wasn't a normal occasion! Trying to forget about what happened, he stood up and hopped back on his board. Beege began to move towards the pool. It wasn't that hard to find. There were many other students heading there as well. As he arrived, he picked out an untaken bench and tossed his towel there, left his skateboard near it, and took his shirt off. His stomach was rather tan, but he didn't have abs. Leaving his shirt on the bench, he scanned the area. There seemed to be a little girl who had passed out, and two guys hovering over her. They were either the human version of the pedo-bear, or they were trying to help her. Either way, she was going to be okay.

(I almost typed that last bit without laughing.)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Manchester O'Brien // Gilded Halls

some school huh?

"N-naw... Y-yuh ain't gotta go... Yuh cane si' down if yuh wont... A-ai don' baite..." Alicea said, looking at the empty chair next to her before she lied down again. Manchester took the seat and lied down also, but found the angle comfortable so he sat back up again. There were several people on the people. Now, Manchester could perfectly scan the area for other people. Apparently, a girl was passed out on the pool side and two guys were fussing over her. The girl could not be around eleven. Impossible.

"S-some school... huh?" Alicea suddenly mumbled, bringing Manchester back to the conversation.

"Uh, yeah. Have you been to the class? That was... I don't know the right word. Weird?" Manchester said, his mind reeling back to the class. Some school. Huh, that's one way to put it. And probably the best. "Why do you reckon we were invited in here? I don't think there are many of us here. I-Uh, I think they made a mistake when they invited me. I've never been to a school before, you know. I-uh. Uh," Dang it, Manchester. Keep your calm. "Sorry if I-uh, you know. I, uh. I was born in a circus." Manchester narrated. "I have never interacted with other people aside from the people in there. Sorry."

Years
  • Priscilla Bellerose

Come on, Priscilla... You have to wake up... These people are worried about you... Priscilla knew that she had to wake up. She didn't need this voice in her head to tell her that. But the voice sounded familiar... She just couldn't put her finger on it. Alyssa! Oh great, now she was going crazy. That's just great. Priscilla, wake up already! Teddy will miss you if you don't... Priscilla groaned at the sound of her sister's voice ringing through her head. She would wake up if she could, but her eyes felt like they were glued shut. Was she awake or unconscious? She could hear everything around her, but she just couldn't wake up. "Teddy..." she mumbled. "Help me..." Why can't I open my eyes?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Alicea followed his gaze to where Nathan and some other guy were standing around a girl who was lying down. She... wasn't sure if everything was ok. At first she had thought it was just them having some fun. Now she wasn't so sure. But she wasn't close enough to tell what was going on. But regardless, Nathan would handle it... He was that amazing. He would somehow know what to do. She focused her attention on Manchester as he began to speak.

"Uh, yeah. Have you been to the class? That was... I don't know the right word. Weird?" So he was already familiar with the weird powers of the class... making elemental powers and such. Had he seen her set her desk on fire? She hoped not... She would never live that down. Just thinking about it made her begin blushing, but he didn't seem to notice as he continued.

"Why do you reckon we were invited in here? I don't think there are many of us here. I-Uh, I think they made a mistake when they invited me. I've never been to a school before, you know. I-uh. Uh," Seriously though, why was he so shy? He was making her nervous now! She felt like she was so odd and weird now that even normal people could tell that she was a freak, and it made everyone around her nervous. Even Nathan had been nervous when he first met her. But he still wasn't done speaking.

"Sorry if I-uh, you know. I, uh. I was born in a circus." Manchester continued. "I have never interacted with other people aside from the people in there. Sorry." Oh so that explained it... Maybe it wasn't just her. She nodded a little and closed her eyes, deep in thought. How did she respond to that?

"Um... I-i was born in Texas... I d-dint have much schoolin' muhself... m-mostly private tutors... B-but Ai reckon we all was sent here... c-cause of some kinda powuhs or somethin'..." she said weakly, then turned her attention to Nathan and his new friends again. "S-should we go an' help them?" she mumbled uncertainly.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

---Time: 1:00-2:00pm
    ---Weather: Sunny and hot

Lunchtime

The headmaster rolled his eyes at the amount of food in front of him, with twenty students to feed they had really gone all out on their welcome lunch - it seemed unfair to force the teenagers to cook on their first day away from home.

Knight waved his hand across the table, each item glowed slightly, shimmering and disappearing. He had already sent over a grand, oak table to host all the food - pizza, salad, potato crisps, fruit and a huge selection of goodies were appearing, as if by magic. Since it was a sunny day, the headmaster decided the paved area by the pool was the perfect location for their meal.

Finally, the last food items were gone. He turned back to the guest in his office, hoping his new students enjoyed their feast.

- - - - -​

Lunchtime! This will be a short event, lasting until Friday or Saturday. During this time you should finish up your classroom activities, make some food and rest up.

The table is full of snack and finger foods. Nice and simple, grab a paper plate and eat whatever you want!

I will be half-away until Friday, so if you have any important questions it is best to PM me - I may not have time to read the OOC thread.

Enjoy!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginevra Morrigan - Nurse's Office
    The Nurse stood over Ginny and raised her brow, "What exactly is wrong with you, Ms. Morrigan?" She had heard the girl's explanation once, but she wanted to hear it once again in case she had misheard it. The girl had fallen, apparently, and damaged parts of her that could not get hurt from a fall. "I'm sorry, your story just doesn't add up."

Ginny's face could not be any more red and she looked at the tiled floor, "I... fell down... while exercising." At this moment, she wished she was anywhere but embarrassing herself here, but this was the only way to get better. Her eyes darted up and noticed the nurse was giving her 'that' look and she let out a long sigh. "Things got a little rough with the plant girl, Selena. I got... cut up... in places. I didn't realize those vines spawned thorns."

The nurse nodding, finally understanding what had happened and she shook her head. "You kids these days. I wish you'd find safer ways to experiment." She snorted and laughed and directed Ginny to the examination table, "Please remove your bottoms and lay on the table."

--- Fifteen minutes later ---​

Ginny was still flushed, but she was feeling much better as she buttoned up her shorts and slowly moved off the table. "Thanks..." The nurse simply smiled at her and she walked out of the office without another word, hitting straight out to hopefully find something to eat. Next time, I'll tell her to take it easy...

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Grace de Lambrina & Dominic Irving

Grace's Mood: Infatuated [Bright Pink]
    Dom's mood: Frushappysadcheerfulpressedexcited [Rainbow!] :D
    Theme Song:

That sound... Dom stood up from his seat to investigate. The noise had come from the door and there he found the sillouette of a person outside the room. Maybe a knock? He slowly approached the source of the thud. Dom swung the door open. There he found a girl, standing maybe at six foot, long eye lashes, but something seemed a bit off. Too much make up.. Dom gave a small frown There was a name for girls that looked like this back home. HIs friends would call them rachet hoes, but Dom had another name for them... fake.

Stupid door, stupid buildings, stupid everyone! These were the only thoughts on Grace's head at the moment of the impact. A slight headache and her eyes closed managed to make her unaware of the prescence that had made her way to where she was. Once her eyes opened, her mouth probably fell to the floor at the sight of a ripped hottie tanned teenager, possibly an athlete and certainly taller than her. A specific trait of this young specimen, other than his shaggy hair and green eyes that stared into her soul, making her feel like an ice cube melting, were a pair of legs. As in, robotic... Oh my god... A HOT ROBOT! The colors had faded, and lucky her the first sight she could see was a nice piece of beef. Everybody take your forks out!

"I, uh... ... H-Hi." Is everything she managed to stutter once she was done drooling over the male. "Hey there... I assume it was you that was knocking on the door?" Dom looked at the much smaller girl. Maybe she has a speaking problem?

"With my head. Yes. Kind of a long story." She was getting her cool back, but not as much as she would've wanted to. He was just so fine and gorgeous. Like staring at Narcissus. Just, y'know, without the turning into a flower part, "Um... Is this Classroom 1A?"

"Yes it is... but the rest of the students have been saying that it's about to be lunch time. I was thinking about heading there myself, right about now."

"Oh, well, it's not like I wanted to enter anyways," A burst of pretended laughs followed. Horrid, fake laughs, the most horrible laughs you will EVER hear.

Was that supposed to be a genuine laugh? Dom cringed at the thought of the horrid sound. He gave a fake smile himself. "Okay well... I guess i'll be on my way then." Dominic took a step outside the room dodging "Little Ms. Plastic" on his way out.

"Wait," Grace exclaimed in a slight desperation as she saw the possible super-model walk away, "Could I go with you? I really don't know anyone and my sight gas all whacky once in a while, so..." Her eyes, big, and shining as she makes an effort to not wink at all. Her lips, forming an arc that makes her expression look like typical puppy eyes. There's absolutely no way he can say no to this.

Oh god. Are those supposed to be puppy eyes? His insides contorted as that face burned into his mind. But the inner Scottish gent in Dominic made him do it. "S-sure." The fake smile spread across his face again, as a feeling of dread overcame him.

"Yay, we're gonna have so much fun!" The excited teenager of short stature squeaks in joy as she shakes, waves, flutters and sways her limbs uncontrolably, particularly her legs, standing on just one and shifting them every two seconds or so. Calming down, she remembers she forgot to ask something to "Hottie McSmexington the Fifth", "By the way, what's your name?"

"Dominic... but just Dom is fine. What's yours?"

"Grace. Now let's go!" She says as she jumps to where Dom is and begins pulling from the side of his bro-tank in a hurried fashion.

Oh jesus... she's touching me now. Dom's face turned to a look of horror. This is gonna be a long lunch period...

Joint post by ChiliDawgs and EliteBeats

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Nathan Steele
    The little still wasn't waking up. She looked like she was trying but nothing could be achieved. He would have no other choice but take her to the nurse. He just started enjoying the pool and this happens. He didn't know why but he immediate thought of being bad luck brian for a while. Everything was against him staying at the pool. Did he have a so bad karma? And to add to it, Alicea was talking with another guy. He felt jealous for no reason., she wasn't his property, she had the right to do everything she wanted yet he was still slightly jealous. But now wasn't the time to be jealous, he had to take this little girl to the nurse. "Kyle, I'll take her. Follow me!" He didn't even wait for him to answer as he lifted the unconscious girl off the ground with his strong arms. Ah, the wonders of being strong. He quickly exited the pool area, still shirtless and all wet, and raced through the hallways until he reached the nurse. She was still there much to his delight. He put her in a bed and looked at the nurse. "She fell in the pool and she didn't know how to swim so I saved her and brought her here. Please take care of her." At this moment, Kyle entered the office and went near the girl's bed. They seem pretty close. Maybe I should leave them?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

• Selena Bravo - Outside, Room 1

Selena smiled and waved at Matt, as he left to go get lunch for himself. She wasn't that hungry...she was more than hungry. The water she had earlier wasn't enough to satisfy her thirst. Selena felt that she had mastered the Air element a bit, as it gave her the power to revive plants with a simple leaf. She would hope to learn more about the Water element, which might be the lesson for the next day. She then took her belongings, placed them inside the bag, and dashed inside the school building, heading directly to her room.

Thoughts on Matt circled around her mind. She thought he was cute and handsome. Selena was a huge fan of European men, especially since she's European herself. And now recently, she was also becoming interested in American girls as well...Ginny for example. She never thought that she was attracted to both genders.

After a few moments, she arrived at her room...closing the door after her. For a surprise, Liam was still not there. Either he had friends to hang with, or he might be in class still. Immediately, she went under her bed and took out two gallons of water, opening one of them and started to slurp the water from the gallon. She drank not one, not two, but three gallons of water.

And she was still thirsty....

She bent down to her bed once again to get another gallon, but she felt nothing under. There were no gallons left. Not a single drop of water was left. Selena began to panic. She was still thirsty and there was no water. She still felt weak after her lesson, as the air she absorbed from outside had sucked all her water inside. She'll dehydrate herself if she goes outside in the sunlight.

There was no choice but to drink water....from the bathroom sink.

Selena grabbed one of the gallons and opened the bathroom faucet, letting the cool water flow down from the luxurious faucet with porcelain knobs. Slowly, the gallon filled up. She closed the faucet, and drank the water right after.

And she was still thirsty once more.

Selena glanced at the bathtub on her left. It was pretty fancy. It had glass doors, a wide tub, and a large square shower which saves water, and the same exact faucet as the sink. Selena hatched an idea. It may not be thirst...but she might have to absorb the water by sinking herself into water. A bubble bath shall do the trick. There was a bottle of bubble bath gel under the sink cabinet, and there were towels already hanging on the racks, as well as a bathrobe.

Well, if Liam won't be around for a while, I might as well take the time to soak in. It's for the best of me.
    She thought. She walked over to the bathtub, turned on the water, and covered the drain up to allow the tub to be filled with water. Then Selena filled the tub with half a bottle of bubble bath gel. After she checked her room for any boys in her room (aka, Liam), she closed the door slowly, leaving it open just in case.​

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • William: Unnoticed and with nowhere to go.

Will stayed outside the nurses office a few minutes longer than he intended after Ginny and the Asian guy were hustled in, he hadn't intended to wait at all, he wanted to leave but he figured since he had already been dumb enough to go he may as well make sure she was all right. He had decided he was wasting his time and was right about to leave when Ginny came out, looking a lot more lively. He was glad he stayed, seeing her feeling better cheered him up a bit, and if he was going to avoid her for his own good, he could at least say something to her first. "You're looking better, glad to see it." He didn't know what to say for a moment, but the image of her looking so worn out and tired was burned into his photographic memory, and the more he thought about it the more he realized something was amiss. Even with HIS eyes he couldn't see any signs of injury besides how tired she looked, he felt he had to say something. There's only one way I can see that she messed herself up.

"Hey...I think I know how you hurt yourself and it's okay, I'm sure everybody here's hurt themselves a similar way at least once, you don't have to tell em what happened but do me a favor." He smiled so she'd know he wasn't ordering her around or anything. "Try to play it safe when you do...whatever it is you do. I'd hate to see one of my first friends stumbling to the nurse's office because she can barely walk again...and if you do, don't be afraid to ask someone for help-uh, not me, just anybody." He had to go, staying away from her would be best and he had said plenty. "Well, sounds like it's lunch time, hope you enjoy the food." And with that he walked away, hoping she didn't notice any of the times his breath caught when he spoke.

Wandering down the hallway once again Will wondered what he should do next, it was lunch time and he was hungry...but he still hadn't gotten any sleep yet and fatigue won out over hunger. On the way back to the room he began to sing quietly to himself. "I love to singa, about the moona and the juna and the springa, I love to singa, about a sky of blua or a tea-for-twoa anything that'll end with an I-love-" His voice died in his throat when he realized noise was coming from his room. I guess Selena came back what would she...that sounds like water. He poked his head into the room far enough to see a light and realize the noise was coming from the bathroom before immediately stopping. So very tempting, but that's no way to start of living with someone, there's always the possibility of a happy accident in the future but peeking on purpose...no that would be really mean.

Liam didn't wanna walk anymore, standing in one place for over 10 minutes had made his legs a bit sore, standing still is always so much worse than walking, and he was still sleepy. "Hey um, don't worry I'm not coming in but...I left something on the windowsill I thought you might like so...maybe take a look when you get out." After shouting into the room just loud enough to be heard over the water he leaned against the wall outside their room and just sat down, he wouldn't call himself a full gentleman but if Selena was bathing he'd do her the courtesy of staying out of the whole room, not just the bathroom. Great, first I go to the pool and don't do any actual swimming, then I try to be nice just to be a jealous prick, then I say something stupid in front of the person I was jealous about and NOW I can't take a nap...what's wrong with me? He just sat there, figuring when Selena was done and dressed he'd get a little bit of sleep and then find something to do, maybe by himself, if he was around anybody else he'd probably just bother them. Nobody had shown any signs of disliking him, but regardless how stupid he had been made him feel like a nuisance, so he sat.

Years
  • Evan Kyong – Alone at the Nurse's office

Evan held his breath as Ginny got up, her red hair playfully grazing across his face. She spun and smiled at him. "I guess I'll see you soon?" She waved again, and the door to the nurse's room closed gently behind her. Evan sighed. She smelled faintly of roses.

She felt familiar, yet distant. Like little blossoms that bloom and blow away in the breeze every spring. (You're sweet.) She felt warm, yet cold. He had felt her touch on his skin, but he wasn't sure if she was completely there. It didn't make much sense to him, and he tried to take his mind off it all. (It hurts.) His headache and pain in his hand returned, and he figured it was high time to soldier on.

Evan dragged his steps as he walked down the hallway, unsure of the events that had just transpired. He had just skipped class to get a kiss from a girl. His right cheek felt warm, unlike the cold marble staircase below his feet. He looked on as the students filed away from Classroom 1A in the distance, one by one. Evan sat down and watched with his thousand-yard stare – partially out of exhaustion and partially out of shock, with his mind full of confusion and empty of a single coherent thought. He tried to lie down and relax like he did at the pool with Dom, though the sharp cold corners of the staircase bit into his back and neck. Reacting instantly, he slammed his hand down to prop himself back up. Bad mistake. Evan winced as the pressure entered his hands, pain coursing through his bones and veins. Clutching his left hand, he swore under his breath as he stumbled down the remainder of the steps, with his feet clapping harshly against the white tiles. (Soldier on.)

---

Instead of allowing himself to be consumed by his dark thoughts, Evan decided to return to the pool: he'd soak up some sunshine, soak up some pool-water, and maybe even soak up some positive energy of whoever was smart enough to spend such a beautiful day outside. He was initially disappointed – there was nobody by the pool – but something caught his eye. There was a huge oak table, and it was full of – FOOD!

Evan glowed at the magnificent scene. There were stacks of pizza boxes, some labeled with familiar names like Hawaiian and New York Pepperoni and Neapolitan, and others with exotic ingredients like curry and sweet-corn and … potato. There was a smaller box, sitting by itself away from the stack. Evan peered inside and saw there was a very small pizza topped with what appeared to be – bulgogi? He took it. Clearly, someone was looking out for him. There happened to be a small tray of kimchi by the salads and stuffed mochi by the dessert items. He took those too. Before leaving with his bountiful booty, Evan took a fair share of the fish and chips – and choose to keep it in a Styrofoam container instead of a paper plate.

Realising that nobody else had still arrived yet, Evan backtracked and nabbed some more food. In his military academy days (which weren't too long ago …), sneaking food out of the mess hall was one of his most favourite pastimes. He made off with an apple, a persimmon, and half a dragonfruit. He then realized that it would be a wise decision to grab a fork and knife. (Even better!) There were chopsticks.

With his arms full of food and his mouth full of eating utensil, Evan fumbled his way to the sweet shade of an old tree. There, he would enjoy his lunch with relatively good lighting and heat. He popped open the white Styrofoam container, spreading brilliant red kimchi over his golden chips. He sank his teeth into the big fat piece of fried fish. Halibut.

Mmmmmm…

l.jpg

Evan's Bulgogi Pizza.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Manchester O'Brien // Gilded Halls

powers? I have no powers.

"Um... I-i was born in Texas... I d-dint have much schoolin' muhself... m-mostly private tutors... B-but Ai reckon we all was sent here... c-cause of some kinda powuhs or somethin'..." Alicea mumbled. Apparently, the girl has some... "shy" complex. At least Manchester had reasons to be uncomfortable around other people. I never thought interacting with other people would be this bad."S-should we go an' help them?" she asked, glancing towards the direction of the unconscious girl. However, before Manchester could even answer, the other guy carried the girl, most probably to the nurse's office.

"Well, you have your answer," Manchester said, following the path of the other two. He could not help but notice that the guy who was carrying the girl kept glancing towards their direction. "I-uh. Am I supposed to know that guy? He's, uh, looking at me?"

Something was tingling at the back of Manchester's head. Something about what Alicea said. Come, on. Think, think. Then suddenly: "Wait, powers?" Nobody knew about his powers except the people in the circus. As far as Manchester know, only his parents and the circus dudes know and nobody would dare reveal his secret, everybody knowing that he could be the break the circus is waiting for. "Uh- what powers?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Manchester didn't seem to be enjoying talking with her. It was such a change from Nathan, she felt small and meek for being so shy. Was she really that odd? She hadn't had much interaction with people her age! Especially after her parents had died. He then asked if Nathan knew him, and why he kept looking over at them. Alicea decided on the honest answer.

"I... Err... H-he's muh room mate... An' we're... Fr-friends..." she stammered, turning a bright pink. Well, that was the truth. They were just friends, even if Alicea wanted them to be more. But now, Nathan would probably end up going out with a pretty girl, and she would fade into the background. Oh well. Not much she could do about it at all. Then Manchester's next words broke her out of her dazed thoughts.

"Wait, powers? Uh- what powers?" Oh god, she had done it now! Of course this school would be for normal people! It was just a coincidence that she and Nathan had ended up here! She cursed herself for that, for forgetting to keep her guard up. That was twice in one day she had slipped up, and now this guy would think she was insane! Blast, how could she have been so stupid! She thought fast, trying to think of something to say, anything!

"U-uh... Um... I-in that class? They were doin' some weird stuff... M-mehbe i imagined it... N-never mind um... Ai gotta go..." she mumbled, getting to her feet. "G-gonna check on tha' girl..." she said, casting about for a subject change... Before remembering she didn't know the way to the nurse's office. Well... She couldn't stay here. She turned to begin walking, but if he called out to her she would likely stop. She was a bit shaken right now, and her powers had slipped away again. Maybe she could only use them when she was calm.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Matthias Winston – House Valiant, seating area

As Matthias walked into Valiant House, he couldn't help but think of what had happened during the lesson he'd just finished up. He figured out that the classes in the school were probably going to be –a lot- more interesting than he'd expected, and he met William's room mate, Selena, and he had, as far as he'd figured at least, become friends with her. She seemed like a pretty cool girl, all things considered, and a nice one at that.

Matthias had never really thought about the idea of being in a relationship with someone, considering that he'd never really been subjected to other girls than his mom and sister during growing up, so he hadn't really made any distinct thoughts about Selena in –that- respect, he simply thought she was a nice person to become friends with, and that was enough for him to enjoy her company.

He entered the rather grand-looking living area of Valiant House and headed straight towards the kitchen-area. There were a person or two around, but nobody he really paid attention to. Right now, he had somebody else in mind. His belly. Fetching a couple of items from the fridge, he quickly set up a sandwich station, cutting a few slices of bread, tomatoes, cucumber and finding a few slices of ham, salad, etcetera. Within long, he'd put together a nice, big sandwich. Putting it on a plate, he headed over to the sitting-area with the couches, the chairs and the table in the middle.

Looking over the area, he narrowed his eyes slightly and after a few minutes of looking around, he decided to take a seat in the large, red armchair at the end of the table, wriggling into the cushion as he placed his feet on top of the table and the plate on top of his legs, he raised the sandwich and with a happy grin, dove into his lunch, completely oblivious to the world around him.

Years
  • When Kyle finally caught up to the seemingly super strong Nathan he walked into the Nurse's office to see little Priscilla laying on a bed motionless, just laying there. Seeing this caused Kyle's legs to move without ever thinking about it. He walked over to her bed and took a seat right beside her. This can't be happening! He thought so loud it almost came out his mouth. Still teary eyed he bowed his head and prayed to God, something he had only ever seen on the TV. He prayed, "Please. If anyone is up there please don't take Priscilla away from here. Don't take her away from me." With his last words he burst into streams of tears. He decided here that from here on out he would never leave Priscilla's side no matter what. The moment he had left her side she got hurt and now she may never come back.

"Hey Nathan, feel free to go get yourself some lunch. I think I'll stay right here. You go on ahead." Kyle told his new super strong comrade. Then he turned back to Priscilla and began to hum his ABC's.

Years
  • Priscilla Bellerose

Priscilla groaned softly and opened her eyes. "Where am I?" She looked around at her blurry surroundings until everything cleared up. She felt her teddy bear in her hand and smiled. At least she hadn't nearly died for nothing. "Where's Alyssa?" Priscilla asked. She sat up, frowning when she felt light-headed. She hugged her teddy bear and looked at Kyle, who was... crying? Why was he crying? Priscilla frowned again. "What's wrong?" she asked softly. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and whimpered. Out of all the emotions in the room, Kyle's was the strongest. Or... Was it Priscilla's? She couldn't really tell the difference anymore. Not again... I can't get confused now...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Nathan Steele
    Nathan was taken aback when Kyle started crying. Maybe this girl meant something to him after all. Were they brother and sister or maybe cousins or even maybe future spouses? Because he had to think of all possible scenarios, he didn't know what to do or say. Nobody was that close to him so he would cry if they got hurt, not even his own parents. After all, he was a feared loner so that should be expected. He felt slightly for Kyle and hoped that her friend would be fine. Then he asked him if he wanted to leave. "I'm not in a hurry nor am I hungry so I'll stay with you until she gets well". He must have been some sort of psychic because the girl magically opened her eyes. She seemed still weak but at least she was conscious.

Years
  • Kyle looked up at the sound of Priscilla's voice. "Hey glad to see you back." He said wiping away his tears. "As to where you are, you are in the Nurse's Office because you dropped your bear in the pool and then tried to get it back." He said as calmly as he could. "You drowned. Luckily Nathan here," He said pointing to his new friend, "Was able to carry you here."

With that Kyle lost his nerve and hugged Priscilla's still weak body. "Don't do that ever again." He said as the tears returned. "You can't leave this school! Just please stay near one of us." He said theend pointing towards Nathan. "He is the one who jumped into the pool to help you." With that he still did not remember Max, whom was still at the pool waiting for his master's arrival and hating this new girl more and more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

• Selena Bravo - Room 1

Selena had been inside the bathtub for almost 15 minutes. It was the right time to soak herself, just like a plant's roots, to cure her potential dehydration. She also had to refill her gallons of water for future times.

The bubbles on the water faded as Selena took a deep breath, sinking herself down towards her neck. There were still bubbles covering her chest and neck. She closed her eyes slowly until she suddenly started to hear a door slam from the outside of the bathroom. Selena jumped up a bit, splashing a little water out to the floor, she began to shake slightly in fear. As she quickly puts on her bathrobe and dried her hair with a towel, she slowly peeked at the room from the bathroom door, opening the door slightly. "Liam?" She called out, but there was no answer. "Liam, are you there?"

It was possible that Liam did came, but was probably shy of staying in the room because of Selena's bath. She returned to the bathroom with a fresh set of clothing and quickly changed. Afterwards, she immediately placed her empty gallons under the bathroom, where she'll have to refill those later on with fresh water, and cleaned up any remaining mess before Liam shows up once again. Lastly, she took a look at herself in the mirror. Wearing an orange tank and the same shorts as she wore earlier to class. She brushed her long hair with her right hand to add a little volume. As she approved herself of her look, Selena finally headed to the door and opened it after herself.

She glanced to the left, and to the right. Liam was sitting down on the floor, leaning against the wall next to the door opening. Selena opened the door fully to see Liam.

"Liam?" Selena called out, "Why aren't you inside?"​

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Liam started to give in to the lack of sleep and nod off when he heard another noise, it was Selena calling his name from in the room, he woke right up at the sound of her voice. He looked at the doorway for a moment and almost poked his head in to let her know he was their but he stopped himself. What if she's not decent yet...or a towel falls or...ehh I'll wait for her to finish. Will started to sing quietly to himself while he waited. "Oh no, oh no, oh no....oh no you didn't, suckah tried to play me but ya never payed me never..." He stopped and listened more closely when he started to hear noises from the room again. Selena finally poked her head out of the room, clean, freshly dressed and looking even better than she had when he first saw her. "Liam, why aren't you inside?" The question made him smile uncontrollably, apparently not all guys would wait all the way outside.

"Ah, well I could tell from the noises that you were taking a bath and I don't have anything important to do anyways so I figured I'd just give you your privacy." He tried to resist the urge to stare, only partially succeeding he decided to admit he was looking a bit to lighten things up. "I gotta say, you're a good looking girl anyways but even more so now, you clean up nicely." He had finally dried off from jumping in the pool but it was clear he had been, his already curly blond hair took on the appearance of a surfer's after a sick series of waves, and it was obvious his clothes had been wet. Will realized he didn't feel sleepy anymore, and his stomach growled loudly at the realization that he wasn't taking a nap. "Haha...I'll admit, I'm not skinny because I have a healthy exercise regiment, I have a high metabolism, would you like to go to lunch with me?" He realized that since she hadn't said anything she must not have seen the plant he brought in yet. "Oh, before you answer, take a look at the windowsill above your bed, I found something outside that reminded me of you."

Back