• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Is it too late to sign up? If not, I'd totally like to sign up :)

well I suppose. I managed to work Chocolate in late in Faes and Daes, so I can do it again. haha

In the meantime, my main issue with getting this day phase post done is finding a background that pleases me. Hmm. . . .

Years
well I suppose. I managed to work Chocolate in late in Faes and Daes, so I can do it again. haha

In the meantime, my main issue with getting this day phase post done is finding a background that pleases me. Hmm. . . .

We're starting with the day phase?
Interesting. Did I miss that in the OP?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day One
"Everyone, shut up!" Zami barked in her usual, intimidating way.

The people gathered around all turned to her, looks of confusion, anger, excitement, and everything in between glossing their faces. Zami supposed that's how a miracle worked. The emotions that it elicited were certainly mixed.

She wasn't even sure how she felt about it yet.

All she knew was that many of the faces standing before her were ones she knew to be dead. Yet, somehow, they were here. Was that good or bad?

First werecreatures had begun prowling at night, and now Haven was filled with the faces of the dead. Well, the recently living. It was bewildering, but she didn't believe it could be a total coincidence. No Werebeast had the ability to revive the dead, this she knew for certain. That left only one thing she could think of.

"There is a Necromancer among us. A powerful one. Be he willing to step forward?"

No one did.

Okay then. That meant that either their little visitor hadn't stayed long enough to take credit, or they had their own agenda to work on.

"Zami! There's been a death. Er, a um . . . a re-death, if you will," Naku, Haven's priest, stated as he ran up to the judge.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"It would seem," Naku continued, taking a breath. "That the Werebeasts didn't take kindly to the dead suddenly getting up and walking around. My guess is they took it as a threat, and now they're on the hunt."

Zami cursed under her breath. Of course, just what they needed.

"Do you know who the body is?"

Naku nodded. "That of our previous Seer Ascendant, El Héroe Oscuro."

The judge frowned. Looks like they were beginning with the real threats to their identities. There was no way they could know about everyone, though, so the rest of them would be safe for now.

Well, not exactly safe, but none of them should be prime targets.

She turned back to address the crowd. "It would seem that we have a powerful caster among us, and they've come at a time most dire! Creatures of the night, therianthropes, prowl the lands around Haven, and we can be sure that they too number among us when the sun is up! Unless we are to repeat the tragedy of five years ago, we must act now and act quickly!"

She scanned the crowd. Naku tapped her shoulder and whispered something into her ear.

She cleared her throat. "The only lead we have for the moment is that . . . Haven knows at least one of these creatures. They're not new to this place. That's the only way they could have known to attack our previous Seer Ascendant."

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
Klippy as ???
Sora as ???
White Mage as ???
arachnidsGrip as ???
Weiss Schnee as ???
KittiOcelotti as ???
Sonata as ???
JaDe.X105 as ???
gio7sm as ???
gimmepie as ???
なぎ (Nagi) as ???
Melody as ???
Netto Azure as ???
GreenFlame as ???
eros as ???
Arx as ???
Churaka as ???
Juno as ???
H.A.N. as ???
Foxrally as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
NinjaAiden as ???
Orpheus as ???
MorallyIncorrect as ???
Lucid-Acid as ???
SYDAXARO220 as ???
lucario giavlés as ???
Illusione-Tempus as ???
Sopheria as ???

Years
Hmm, I have some thoughts but I would like to see what the others say before I share them. Just because it could prove useful to see what everyone does.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
You guys are quick to talk.
From my experience in games like this, the guilty ones always want to break the silence

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023
...many of the faces standing before her were ones she knew to be dead. Yet, somehow, they were here...

Soo I'm confused.. The players who played/died in Faes&Daes are brought back to life, but aren't considered Undead for the Necromancer yet right? They would have to "die" again to be under the Necromancer's control?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Clearly as one of the two survivors of the previous event, gimmepie should state his thoughts on the matter first.

The judges are probably referring to the Marked in their final statements, at least that's what I can dechiper before getting sleep deprived anyway. But other than that, I have no leads on a suspect whatsoever.

Years
You guys are quick to talk.
From my experience in games like this, the guilty ones always want to break the silence

Pretty much anyone can testify that I tend to be vocal regardless of what my alignment is. There are a few other people who I know play similarly so don't base your thoughts solely on things like activity.

It just makes for a boring game to wait around and not talk etc.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Day one is really the day where we go off without any clues after all.

Just don't do RNG like the previous game.

Back