• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "what I should be doing right now" thread

Years
What are you supposed to be doing right now? What are you doing instead, minus posting in this thread in this precise moment in time because smart assery is my thing, not yours.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I should be trying to find something to eat but I'm too lazy to get out of bed.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I should be filling cranes at work but I'm playing Groove Coaster with my manager instead....lol.

Lith97

Mockingbird
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
Getting down and dirty with some work for my gap year, get some good experience in place as well as some contacts to give me a bit of a boost when I graduate uni :)

Years
I should be sweeping up and practising singing. Instead, I am jamming to Weezer and musing on the Fable Games. Sweet rebellion.

Years
I should be clearing the table, exercising and getting rid of the taste of carpet in my mouth - courtesy of a two year old chocolate I found in a Pick A Stick box. Oh god.

Instead, I'm surfing for good music and feeling like rubbish.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
I should be writing an essay for my college, exams are coming and there's really much work for me including a couple of big essays. But I'm watching anime instead because I'm tired of studying and topics for these essays don't inspire me at all >____<

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I should be conducting a literature study for a colleague and summarize the market for a product area we are considering diving into.

But i'm still in bed lel

Last edited:
Back