• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
How were we supposed to kill Ullion, anyway? Looks like he doesn't have an HP value?

His stress was his HP.

Unfortunately I had a lot of obnoxiously MIA players that ruined most of the STRESS elements of the game and a lot of fun roles that never got used, like the Shaman, who would've just made it more chaotic and fun.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Inactivity is a curse.
I have to say I'm disappointed that there were townies among the ones that didn't believe my claim, even tho my role was almost useless.
The first couple of days included me in their phase posts, so everyone was under the impression the Arbalist was some kind of op superhero shit, so that worked against my claim sadly.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'm legit surprised no one caught on to Alvey, when he killed me. He said "from an abomination to another" or something like that. He knew I was the abomination smh

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
His stress was his HP.

Unfortunately I had a lot of obnoxiously MIA players that ruined most of the STRESS elements of the game and a lot of fun roles that never got used, like the Shaman, who would've just made it more chaotic and fun.

Yeah I was disappointed we never got an stress events :( RIP

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Inactivity is a curse.
I have to say I'm disappointed that there were townies among the ones that didn't believe my claim, even tho my role was almost useless.
The first couple of days included me in their phase posts, so everyone was under the impression the Arbalist was some kind of op superhero ****, so that worked against my claim sadly.

Similar thing happened when I was Arbelest last time, but someone vouched for me iirc ;)).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Part of the point of Darkest Dungeon (here and real game) is being a team. The Arbalest and each other role can only do so much alone. That's why some roles are weaker. :P

SO YOUR TEAMWORK IS TERRIBLE. ALL OF YOU. YOU LOSE.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Part of the point of Darkest Dungeon (here and real game) is being a team. The Arbalest and each other role can only do so much alone. That's why some roles are weaker. :P

I mean this is an accurate statement RIP

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years

I thought my teamwork was wondrous. I got along with myself quite well ):

Years
My favorite part is when when gimmie and johnny were outed in the same phase, so I pretty much all but outed myself as vvulf and almost no one figured it out while we were working together to kill everyone??? It was very obvious.

Years
My favorite part is when when gimmie and johnny were outed in the same phase, so I pretty much all but outed myself as vvulf and almost no one figured it out while we were working together to kill everyone??? It was very obvious.

I literally confirmed myself and some people still thought I was town. :')

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
His stress was his HP.

So how we we supposed to defeat him in the end?

Also, I'm surprised I ended up with the highest attack in the game, I figured there was at least someone else who had a high attack, but nope. I killed several baddies because of it, so I'm happy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
So how we we supposed to defeat him in the end?

Also, I'm surprised I ended up with the highest attack in the game, I figured there was at least someone else who had a high attack, but nope. I killed several baddies because of it, so I'm happy.

Attacking him like you would anyone else. :P Only when everyone else's stress went up, it would heal him.

Back