Meganium

memento mori

she/her
Houston, TX
Seen July 6th, 2021
Posted July 5th, 2021
17,205 posts
11.4 Years
I'm tech support, basically. I've had a few family members call me for computer support and I get paid depending on the work I had to do. Repairing computers also counts as well.

I *used* to have a job, though. When I was a senior in high school, I got a front office job at a middle school. I loved my job, I was sad to leave it because of college.
Holy Roman Empire
Seen February 23rd, 2016
Posted February 23rd, 2016
2,552 posts
12.2 Years
The 20€ I used to get per month as pocket money ever since the introduction of the Euro exceed the amount of money I spend by far. That fact didn't keep my parents from increasing it to 50€ recently because that's apparently the average at my age.
So, if from now on everything goes as I'd like it to and I manage finishing school and don't change my decision that I'm not going to study, I should get some kind of job in about a year. Provided that I can.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN

Seen April 13th, 2016
Posted April 12th, 2016
4,163 posts
12.6 Years
I used to work in one of my dad's shops, that was pretty good experience and it got me up to saving until I could afford a 3DS. (which I went to the midnight release for :3)
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."

Age 25
Male
"Hehehehe... So your here to pick a fight with a legend..."
Seen September 8th, 2011
Posted September 6th, 2011
163 posts
10.2 Years
Am in school, so no actual jobs yet...
But i do small jobs here and there, for some money.
Lawn care, at my grandpa's farm i take care of the livestock, fixing computers...
Generic stuff.
This signature has been disabled.
4 pixels too wide ; 15 pixels too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y

Age 25
Male
England
Seen September 2nd, 2021
Posted August 12th, 2020
4,081 posts
12.5 Years
What don't I do.

I'm still in school, so no real job yet. ;; I do babysit a few times a month for my sister, which I get paid well for. My cousin also randomly pops in and gives me money as well. C:

Amaruuk

└─►TYPE1/BIRD│TYPE2/DRAGON

Age 33
Female
Eugene, OR
Seen March 4th, 2020
Posted February 27th, 2020
1,273 posts
13.4 Years
I'm looking to move to LA after college so saving up money now is absolutely essential. Right now I'm a teacher assistant at my school, but since hours have been decimated by a massive budget cut, I'm looking for a second job. On top of that I've also been trying in vain to get art commissions, but unfortunately my loyal fans all have about as much disposable income as I do >.>

Website
Tumblr
Twitter

3DS / 1306-6591-9351
GO / 3888-4924-0781
HOME / JJCSTGHGNTGY

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events

Age 32
Female
Dorset, England
Seen March 17th, 2018
Posted January 23rd, 2013
1,032 posts
13.7 Years
I work 37-40 hours per week in a full time technical support career.
CamisadoThe BBS Host & Admin ✖ @The_BBS is on Twitter! ✖

✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr

Sammi

Age 32
she/her
The States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
14,074 posts
16.7 Years
Although the thread doesn't ask about chores, there's a topic about jobs. It's too similar to keep open.

I'll make a proper signature when Pokecommunity gets a proper slogan